The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: May 1, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
lol i rode so fast tonight in the dark with Lucas , Lucas ran Over like a fu ckin racoon and wiped out lmao

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
Just made plans to hit up Whistler the first weekend in June. We'll be there 3 days, should be freakin' awesome!! I am SO PUMPED!! We are planning a bunch of day trips too, I only live about 30 minutes south of the border in Washington, so day trips aren't too terrible.

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
yeah man im pumped to! im gona try some tricks on a-line this time....can anyone trick on the runs there?

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
anthonybmxer wrote:
i can!

yeah right Rolleyes

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
im better then you and why cant i trick em

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
anthonybmxer wrote:
im better then you and why cant i trick em

cause your on your dually

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
i can trick on my dually

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
Yeah, I can't pull anything major, trick wise. Mostly just try to pin it, but I'll pull out a good tweak or something easy every now and again. I mostly stay on the more technical stuff, I like it tight and steep! Whistler has such great trails in the trees with all the built stuff and all...

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
If the weather says what its gonna do, opening weekend will be about 20 degrees celsius or higher or 68F+.. Gonna be a sweet weekend if that happens!!!!! Cool

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
olliegirl wrote:
If the weather says what its gonna do, opening weekend will be about 20 degrees celsius or higher or 68F+.. Gonna be a sweet weekend if that happens!!!!! Cool

its gona be packed tho, and only 2 runs might be open

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
A-line is awesome to trick, even on my stinky, I was throwing Supermans n NFC's like nothin.

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
olliegirl wrote:

its gona be packed tho, and only 2 runs might be open

Im going for the long weekend, plently time to ride, and it doesnt matter if its packed, Id rather be in Whistler then riding on some half ass trail at home Razz

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
i think im goin at end of june and crankworx, still plannin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018963
Mobile Version of Website