do you ever ride without a helmet?

PB Forum :: Downhill
do you ever ride without a helmet?
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 23:44 Quote
i always do , when i dont wear one i feel weird

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
I usually don't wear one when I'm doing light trail riding. My last DH race I landed on my head/shoulder at a very good speed and my full face helmet probably saved me from a serious injury, got up and felt fine.

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
always fullface helmet with goggles for dh and freeride.
no helmet when i ride in the city to my work or for light trail/xc cruising.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
so when i went biking by the bow river i saw a drop so i hit that a couple of times and thought it was to easy so i tried a x up off it and i hit my head a a big tree branch (but only got a bit of my head rest of it was my helmet)so i fell in to the river but luckly my leg was still on dirt so scrambled out of the water and luckly my phone was int done yet so i phone my dad and he says o shit you need shtiches so two sets of stiches in two months.
but luckly i was

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
yah i ride without helmet wen i go to movies, skool friends house and stuff i only wear helmet if i go djing sometimes i dont wear my helmet if i go skate park only wear it if i go to track.

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
I need to invest in a "skate style" helmet. All i have is a full face that is wayyy to hot for DJ. So i dont have a helmet at the moment.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
always where a helmet unless riding like to a friends house or somethin

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
Mountain biking is a dangerous sport, don't be stupid, wear a helmet.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
ya i always wear my helmet.
it's kind of like the style. it just goes with the jersey and the "uniform"

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
arthur78 wrote:
ya i always wear my helmet.
it's kind of like the style. it just goes with the jersey and the "uniform"
true thatBig Grin

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 19:40 Quote
I think that you should always were a helment unless you are going up a downhill to then go down...

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
before i never put a helmet but today me and my gang confirmed that we need a helmet to enter in the track so everybody need one

i think that everbody need to do that. Like this, you are more fluid and mon safety, its pretty good for the kid also

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 22:53 Quote
i ride trials and i wear it and my gloves all the time when i go out riding, unless im jsut biking to school then i dont.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 22:56 Quote
photo

somtimes I wear a helmet usualy only when I try new or really big jumps. no helmt^^

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017959
Mobile Version of Website