<Photo does not exist: 7308692>

2011 model c pro

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 6:16 Quote
Simulation93 wrote:
<Photo does not exist: 7308692>

2011 model c pro

So nice!!!

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 11:08 Quote
Thanks, can't wait to ride it. It's torture knowing I've had a brand new bike for like over a month and haven't even touched it

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 13:34 Quote
Simulation93 wrote:
Thanks, can't wait to ride it. It's torture knowing I've had a brand new bike for like over a month and haven't even touched it
why havent you ridden it!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 13:36 Quote
Bought while I've been out here in california and away from home for 6 months and had it sent to my friend. I knew he could put it together, keep it safe, and most importantly give it a test ride. by mid month I will have no doubt ridden it.

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 14:25 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I bought my 2nd wave new for 189 plus tax.

That's an alright deal, but I wouldn't phone home about it.

Is there no difference between the Funday2 and your 2nd wave?.. On another note you can get an og frame for 150usd new from Sunday link:

https://secure.sundaybikes.com/store/closeouts-and-deals/og-frame.html

I'm thinking of picking one up for a spare or back up...

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 15:15 Quote
they have completely different geometries

Posted: Jan 1, 2012 at 18:19 Quote
cvcdx wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Is there no difference between the Funday2 and your 2nd wave?.. On another note you can get an og frame for 150usd new from Sunday link:

OG's are pretty heavy frames, but feel great (to me) and won't break ever. Haha mines about 7 years old, and has lived through all kinds of abuse.

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 9:01 Quote
Man I might just pick up an og Sunday in 21.25 I was so bummed that they stopped making frames in that size come on Jim C 21.25 forecaster

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 12:41 Quote
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
Man I might just pick up an og Sunday in 21.25 I was so bummed that they stopped making frames in that size come on Jim C 21.25 forecaster

I'm thinking about ordering one too,but the only problem is,Sunday only ships to a USA address.

Btw,I just recently got a white 3rd wave myself.

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 13:40 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
cvcdx wrote:
sherbet wrote:

OG's are pretty heavy frames, but feel great (to me) and won't break ever. Haha mines about 7 years old, and has lived through all kinds of abuse.

.. is the exact reason i wanted to buy a Sunday frame... i'm actually still getting used to riding shorter rear stays.. i'm not a weight weenie so i've always associated weight with strength.... the Funday should be built up by next week

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 13:49 Quote
not my bmx yet. gonna buy it soon for 700. just wanted to know what you guys think

dsfdsfds

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 13:52 Quote
mac360 wrote:
not my bmx yet. gonna buy it soon for 700. just wanted to know what you guys think

dsfdsfds
lol not worth 700..

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 13:52 Quote
mac360 wrote:

dsfdsfds
over priced...way over priced

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019127
Mobile Version of Website