Group of Automotive Hotness

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Group of Automotive Hotness
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 15:29 Quote
you can put your bikes in there, it surely must be hot Smile

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:
by the by, initial d is up on hulu. that show basically started me on cars. not to mention the killer 90's soundtrack (only half sarcasm there.)SNIP familiar? its from initial d. yeah. so if you are bored and need some autoboner/wtfjapan intertainment (see what I did there? internetainment? lolwut) check it out. for those who may have noticed a distinct flavor in my recent posts, the simple explanation is I just browsed the entire collection of trollscience whilst listening to this on youtuberepeat. no joke. I apologize.I also just finished four rootbeers and an entire pot of coffee. please don't ban me.

I hate you. I just watched the whole Ronald video thinking something else was going to happen...Facepalm
I just laughed so hard it hurt. that must have been painful to watch all the way LOL lol

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:19 Quote
photo
photo
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lamd9tTSYb1qanlclo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1288225007&Signature=mQ1Dh6FBPLzZCANttDzQjfRBZaQ%3D

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:20 Quote
erik74 wrote:
NSFNISS wrote:
And with an aftermarket exhaust they dont sound half bad either
Han looks dumb about his line now. (any one get that)
hey look, a license plate number![/Quote]Plz enlighten me, why is not concealing the identity of your license plate bad?
In other words, what can i do with someones license plate number?

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:25 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
erik74 wrote:
NSFNISS wrote:
And with an aftermarket exhaust they dont sound half bad either
Han looks dumb about his line now. (any one get that)
hey look, a license plate number!
Plz enlighten me, why is not concealing the identity of your license plate bad?
In other words, what can i do with someones license plate number?[/Quote]
Its fun to call into the police and say they are speeding recklessly or it looks like they are drunk, or and this one is NOT funny jk yes it is, saying it looks like they have a gun cause they are waving something around in the cab lol we do it all the time to friends every weekend.
Or my buddies gf dumped him for one of our friends so ee called in her plate number that she was throughing shit at people down town and she got arrested lol its funny yes but wrong

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:26 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
Plz enlighten me, why is not concealing the identity of your license plate bad?
In other words, what can i do with someones license plate number?

If you have a nice car or anything in it worth stealing, a license plate number is a cheap and easy way to lead a theif to your house. Although unlikely, its still very wise to block out all license plates in photos.

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:29 Quote
trunkmonkey12 wrote:
Its fun to call into the police and say they are speeding recklessly or it looks like they are drunk, or and this one is NOT funny jk yes it is, saying it looks like they have a gun cause they are waving something around in the cab lol we do it all the time to friends every weekend.
Or my buddies gf dumped him for one of our friends so ee called in her plate number that she was throughing shit at people down town and she got arrested lol its funny yes but wrong
You and your friends are retarded.
That is all.

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
Quik5ilver wrote:
trunkmonkey12 wrote:
You and your friends are retarded.
That is all.
Retarded like a fox Wink

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:37 Quote
no, thats just stupid. what goes around comes around. theres nothing funny about falsely accusing someone of having a gun, or assaulting other vehicles. i see why your buddy got dumped if thats how he acts as a grown ass man.

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:39 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
no, thats just stupid. what goes around comes around. theres nothing funny about falsely accusing someone of having a gun, or assaulting other vehicles. i see why your buddy got dumped if thats how he acts as a grown ass man.
Lol its all in good fun with my friends ive been called in so many times for beinng "drunk" that the cop give me the breathalizer everytime i get pulled over which a kid rolling in a bmw happens quite alot. But in all seriousness i wont drive if i even have one beer

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:41 Quote
trunkmonkey12 wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
Lol its all in good fun with my friends ive been called in so many times for beinng "drunk" that the cop give me the breathalizer everytime i get pulled over which a kid rolling in a bmw happens quite alot. But in all seriousness i wont drive if i even have one beer

Its definitely all in good fun to waste a cop's time when they could be doing something useful like looking out for real drunk drivers.

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:43 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
trunkmonkey12 wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

Its definitely all in good fun to waste a cop's time when they could be doing something useful like looking out for real drunk drivers.
Lol i guess canadian cops are more laid back. Ever smell booze on a cops breath when you get pulled over? I have.

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 17:49 Quote
trunkmonkey12 wrote:

Stop wasting my damn tax money!

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 18:10 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
trunkmonkey12 wrote:

Stop wasting my damn tax money!
Your tax money doesnt come here

Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 18:10 Quote
stop wasting mine then Blank Stare

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027447
Mobile Version of Website