How often do you fall and why?

PB Forum :: Beginners
How often do you fall and why?
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
usually only ona new trail. or on somethin really hard

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
i usualy fall once at least! each time i go to a trail cause if i havent landed a 3 over dirt at perticular place i will before i leave, so basicly i keep trying, but that also means alot of falling until you get it just right!

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
I fall atleast twice when I'm riding. Usually its becuase I don't think about things and do stuf way above my skill level. no handed tucks from a 4 foot drop. Not gunna happen.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
I crash usually last run of the day usually they are just stupid crashes like flying off burms and such

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
Flakeh wrote:
I fall atleast twice when I'm riding. Usually its becuase I don't think about things and do stuf way above my skill level. no handed tucks from a 4 foot drop. Not gunna happen.
i know people who can do them off of a bunny hop, it just take practice

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
Flakeh wrote:

By bike is around 47lbs....If I could, I would.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
Flakeh wrote:
hahaleon wrote:
Flakeh wrote:

By bike is around 47lbs....If I would, I could.
my old bike was around that and i did them off 5sets (stairs) but they were only half extended

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
cjf1972 wrote:
I fall everytime I ride something new... at least once, if not more. Sometimes a great fall is better than actually landing... it's more entertaining all- around.
totaly agree,,i laugh at myself when i bail,but i have a cpl loose screws

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
i only fall when stupid little kids say something like youre a pussy if you dont try that *points to bigest jump imaginable* and me being me i do it Smile

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
BonzoisGonzo wrote:
cjf1972 wrote:
I fall everytime I ride something new... at least once, if not more. Sometimes a great fall is better than actually landing... it's more entertaining all- around.
totaly agree,,i laugh at myself when i bail,but i have a cpl loose screws
The best riders have a couple loose screws... that is why we rock hard. Others use drugs and alcohol to get high, we crazies use adrenaline to get our kicks.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
I fall when im going off jumps or drop offs ... Im going to fast Smile

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
If your going to push the limits be prepared too brake a few. I usually fall when I am going to fast or go of a jump or drop wrong.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
i fell today, and i broke my arm.. all because some *ag cut me off on their carReally Mad i also have a broken brake and fork nowMadder

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
i fell today, and i broke my arm.. all because some *ag cut me off on their carReally Mad i also have a broken brake and fork nowMadder
Well, that sucks hard... is the driver of the vehicle going to pay for the damages to your bike at least?

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
cjf1972 wrote:
hahaleon wrote:
Well, that sucks hard... is the driver of the vehicle going to pay for the damages to your bike at least?
ya hes going to buy me some shitty ass fork that wont fit my bike cuz i need a 20mm and some shit v-brake witch i would never use cuz i do FR and the cops say i cant do anything about itMadder

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014144
Mobile Version of Website