How often do you fall and why?

PB Forum :: Beginners
How often do you fall and why?
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
i use to not fall very often maybe 1 or 2 times
and now i tend to fall alot but thats just because i try to learn more tricks, or throwing tricks off id usually just ride off to get speed

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
every other ride. one good one was when a bald eagle flew close to me,I stared at it and hit a tree. I just wasnt paying enough attention. Other times is when I hesitate on something new and dont follow through smoothly.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
around 25-50 times a day depennds if im really trying il fall more and i fall cause i try new stuff alot, and i take a good slam every 2 months

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
depends what your doing if im trying stuff quite a bit and if not only a couple times

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
Everyday, trying new things but mostly fakies... Pant leg gets caught in my sprocket (no bashguard) so I have to let nature do its course.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
i crash everytime I ride, but if I try stuff then about 30 times everytime i ride. not many are bad tho so its alright

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 6:00 Quote
most of the time lol but i nearly gave up riding cus i nearly died and i dont wanna end up like tht again

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
dirtjumper51 wrote:
did a hip transfer and tore my acl and meniscus and had to get surgery on my knee
shit bro a acl, your gana be out for a while then wont you ?

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:45 Quote
i fall all the f*cking time. its because i have shit tires

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
i fall all the time cause i like to push my limits alittle and try new things and no ones lands a new trick first time and if u do it looks horrible or u just got lucky

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
i crash daily but i usally crash bad once a month and this month (today) i crashed on the bigggest jump in the park cause i came up short and folded the fork in and broke it now it rides like a dj bike no joke the steer tube bent down so it is strait up and donw it is so hard you cant physicly push it down and it shrunk 70mm

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
ratherberidin wrote:
i crash daily but i usally crash bad once a month and this month (today) i crashed on the bigggest jump in the park cause i came up short and folded the fork in and broke it now it rides like a dj bike no joke the steer tube bent down so it is strait up and donw it is so hard you cant physicly push it down and it shrunk 70mm
what jump did u crash on man?

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:56 Quote
the step up on the hill nose cased third try

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
that sucks, i cant wait to ride the park again

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
i cant ride till next weekend or longerCry Jail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011831
Mobile Version of Website