what do you think of rockshox boxxer race 08

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
what do you think of rockshox boxxer race 08
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 13, 2008 at 5:15 Quote
i have one and there a really good fork for the money.pity that uplifts scratched the shit out of mine.go for it there well worth it

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 5:44 Quote
Plush, simple, external compression can be used as a lockout, simple preload adjustment. Neat one-allen-key maxle, relatively light. What's not to like?

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 5:50 Quote
If they're built to the same standard as 06/07, YLBS should have the SRAM warrenty line on speed-dial. But if they've improved, then good value for money. Too early to say either way IMO....

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
im thinking of investing in some 08 races, and was wondering can you simply add plastic "mints" to the top of the coil to make the fork stiffer. (Like i can do with my argyle 318's) Or if not how would you go about making the fork stiffer?

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
russpaver wrote:
im thinking of investing in some 08 races, and was wondering can you simply add plastic "mints" to the top of the coil to make the fork stiffer. (Like i can do with my argyle 318's) Or if not how would you go about making the fork stiffer?

Adding preload to a coil spring is never a good way of making it stiffer. Use a harder spring.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009156
Mobile Version of Website