Need some opinions! (Big Hit - Orange 224)

PB Forum :: Downhill
Need some opinions! (Big Hit - Orange 224)
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 13, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
For one more time I agree with you on the part of the forks.I dont find them neccesery for me and for the type of tracks I ride here.One more thing is that I am 6,2 feet tall so should I go for the 17 am I right?
If you work for Orange though I must confess that you convinced about the 224!tup

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 8:35 Quote
hpap2002 wrote:
For one more time I agree with you on the part of the forks.I dont find them neccesery for me and for the type of tracks I ride here.One more thing is that I am 6,2 feet tall so should I go for the 17 am I right?
If you work for Orange though I must confess that you convinced about the 224!tup

Lol. I don't, but Ive got nothing bad to say about the bike or the company. I had a question about geometry, they fell over themselves to get me answers, even emaililng Steve Wade himself in spain with pic of my bike, etc.

Oh, yeah - I'm short arse 5' 7" ish, 15 is perfect for me, so yeah, I think you'd need a 17". If you like your bikes low you may need to get a direct mount stem and drop the forks a bit too - I found the stock front end/stem way too high.

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
You should check more bikes, because if you will buy the orange and won't like it you will really regret it.
First of all demo ride ANYTHING before you buy it, that's a must. If you want more options for a light, strong and simple bike that costs less check out the morewood izimu it's awsome!

Posted: May 26, 2008 at 12:43 Quote
if you want to ride DH- racing or for fun it is immense.
and it is light enough to throw around in the freeride department.

liability?? it is a very strong frame, epsically considering the weight. also they have warrenty for any frame snappages haha

O+
Posted: May 26, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
If everything will go as planned I'm going to have it (224 evo-race)in two weeks and I cant wait for that moment!!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027890
Mobile Version of Website