Free Video Making Programs

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Free Video Making Programs
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 14, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
I am making a bike video and i only have windows movie maker and it takes to long to import videos and you can only import one at a time. What is the best free movie making program?

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
try lime wire if it doesnt work buy one... not every thing come free or cheap especially movie programs

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 4:53 Quote
canyouride wrote:
try lime wire if it doesnt work buy one... not every thing come free or cheap especially movie programs
can,t you just download a free one off the internet?

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
no man its hard to find a half decienct one.. try stealing one from ur like high school caus i know at my school they use like sony vegas for the computer animation classes

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
i am only in jr.high though

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
just use movie maker if its ur first one

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 5:36 Quote
Windows Movie Maker is actually pretty good. I use it myself for my videos. Here is a video I made.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=iyXTXzO4NORybys7LvEFvQ%3D%3D

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
LawsonRaider wrote:
Windows Movie Maker is actually pretty good. I use it myself for my videos. Here is a video I made.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=iyXTXzO4NORybys7LvEFvQ%3D%3D

Dooes Window's Movie Maker upload though. It didn't for me...?

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
It won't upload the videos. It will let you choose from a variety of movie formats to make when you make the final video; this lets you trim the size down so it won't be so big. Then you upload it via website such as youtube, google, tinypic, etc...

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
So you can't put the video on here? Sorry, that's what I meant by it won't upload...

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
I use a program called AVS, the free download has a watermark when you publish videos but everything works otherwise. If you like it a lifetime registration is $60.00 or so (US dollars) and that takes the watermark off.

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 18:14 Quote
Scottkona wrote:
I am making a bike video and i only have windows movie maker and it takes to long to import videos and you can only import one at a time. What is the best free movie making program?
The free version of video editing software may be more difficult to find. Usually there are watermarks, such as AceMovi. However, the watermark is not very large, and it is also in the corner.

Posted: Apr 22, 2022 at 4:53 Quote
DaVinci Resolve
If you are not confused by the English language of the interface and the complexity of video editing programs, DaVinci Resolve is the best free video editor. The original versions were more focused on working with color, but since version 16, this is more than a complete non-linear video editing tool, containing many professional tools for work that will most likely be able to cover any of your needs. Even if you are not a professional and you you don’t need to create serious films, deal with color correction, DaVinci Resolve after a short training (and there are enough materials and video tutorials on the net, there are free DaVinci Resolve tutorials in Russian on the developer’s official website in the “Training” section) can become a convenient tool for creating your own video with effects, transitions, titles and quick export of projects using acceleration on the video card.

see this will not be possible to indicate everything that DaVinci Resolve can do within this list of video editors, but almost everything that can be useful is implemented here. And when I get tired of paying for Adobe Premiere Pro, I will switch to this product.Kdenlive
Kdenlive is a completely free video editor in Russian, available for Windows and Linux, and has very extensive video editing capabilities, although you will have to look for tutorials on the Internet to master some of them.

Icecream Video Editor is a video editor, completely in Russian, with an extensive set of features and, perhaps, ideal for a novice user. It can be described as a product similar to Movavi's editor, but completely free. Effects, transitions, titles, filters - all this is present here, and in a very understandable form for a non-professional.

Posted: May 7, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
Davinci Resolve all the way. The best!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014255
Mobile Version of Website