BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
Posted: May 25, 2010 at 19:58 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
thanks for answering my questions Rigaud maybe ill recognize your bike out there Big Grin
2004 A-Line all white and a 24" read wheel, trust me no one else has that on a white A-Line plus my messed up helmet job. http://iamrider.com/forum/5-lounge/1603-painting-helmet

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 20:19 Quote
why do you have a 24" rear wheel is there some kinda benefit im not seeing here

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 20:27 Quote
i cant speak for him but i run 24 rear and i find it puts you in the cockpit more ,the smaller diamiter and shorter spokes are stronger (some of the same reasons dirt dikes have a smaller rear wheel Big Grin

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 20:41 Quote
oh ok cool now I know thanks Big Grin

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 20:46 Quote
and it looks cool..........like dirtbikes doBeer

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 21:05 Quote
do you ride dirtbikes, I was wondering if there was any public motocross tracks/ trails in quebec, we should go to bromont and dirtbiking?

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 21:12 Quote
motorcross?just around the farm when i was a kid like 14 or so before i had kids. now i down hill with my boy and best freind..come up here and ill show u camp fortune

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 9:50 Quote
Rollingsound514 wrote:
I miss Mont Blanc...

yeah me too, kind of miss that place but no chance in hell it will ever open again. Seems anything in the Laurentians to do with DH just doesn't last. Evil

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 10:46 Quote
Been quite a few years since I went to Bromont. What's the avg wait time for the lift on a Sat/Sun usually?

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 10:52 Quote
ChaseMe wrote:
Been quite a few years since I went to Bromont. What's the avg wait time for the lift on a Sat/Sun usually?

On a good day the wait is about 10-20 min.. when the quad brakes down your looking at 15-30min or worse. I usually arrive for the 10am opening and get about 5 good runs before I am slowed down at the lift.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 11:00 Quote
Nice, not bad at all. Sounds better than winter anyway.

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 11:57 Quote
DEZICYCLEWORX wrote:
motorcross?just around the farm when i was a kid like 14 or so before i had kids. now i down hill with my boy and best freind..come up here and ill show u camp fortune
Okay I will be there 1 month today Big Grin Thats really awesome how you and your kid go downhilling Big Grin

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 20:35 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
Rollingsound514 wrote:
I miss Mont Blanc...

yeah me too, kind of miss that place but no chance in hell it will ever open again. Seems anything in the Laurentians to do with DH just doesn't last. Evil

I was staying in mont-blanc this week-end for the Tremblant cup and the chrome is SUPER SMOOTH. I would do it ANYDAY on a hardtail.. if you guys want to hit the trails, they are not open but you can still walk up the mountain..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012475
Mobile Version of Website