DH bike for girls

PB Forum :: Downhill
DH bike for girls
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 21, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
I know that ther's no such thing, but I'm looking for a DH bike that would best suite to my girlfriend who's 164cm tall and weights about 53kg.

Throw your suggestions...

p.s. hello to my friends from croatia!

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
-pie- wrote:
transition siren
yes i agree that should be perfect

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
She's a bit crazy, she hooked herself on bikes like SC v10, Morewood IZIMU DH... propper DH machines!
Now she has SC Heckler and she wants something with 20cm of travel... she was sotisfied with it, but then she tried Norco team DH, and you can guess the rest of the story Wink

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
SuBo wrote:
She's a bit crazy, she hooked herself on bikes like SC v10, Morewood IZIMU DH... propper DH machines!
she doesnt need 10 inches of travel, no one does...

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
then let her buy a v10

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
SuBo wrote:
Now she has SC Heckler and she wants something with 20cm of travel... she was sotisfied with it, but then she tried Norco team DH, and you can guess the rest of the story Wink
make her buy it then lol she doesnt need that maybe 6-7 at the most she would be happier

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
-pie- wrote:
SuBo wrote:
steve, nate, and that other guy do thats why they ride with SC

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
66bomber66 wrote:
-pie- wrote:
SuBo wrote:
honestly i doubt this girl is a racer and hate to break it she not on the world cup circut

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
poozank wrote:
66bomber66 wrote:
-pie- wrote:
honestly i doubt this girl is a racer and hate to break it she not on the world cup circut
She's not on WC circut, but that doesen't mean she's not able to ride most of the WC tracks.
But anyway, my question is: is there a DH bike that fits for her, or should we use the old trick: sit on a bike, and see if it fits you!

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
just get down to your lbs and get her sittin on stuff

let her find a bike that fits her

and dude you dont know how lucky you are to have a chick that rides
mine dosent understand my need to have 6 bikes lol

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
SuBo wrote:
poozank wrote:
66bomber66 wrote:

She's not on WC circut, but that doesen't mean she's not able to ride most of the WC tracks.
But anyway, my question is: is there a DH bike that fits for her, or should we use the old trick: sit on a bike, and see if it fits you!
i said, transition siren. or even a cannondale perp.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
commencal supreme dh

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
SuBo wrote:
poozank wrote:
66bomber66 wrote:

im not saying she is a bad rider im saying 10 inches is over kill for most people

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
-pie- wrote:
SuBo wrote:
poozank wrote:
i said, transition siren. or even a cannondale perp.
perps are heavy

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008623
Mobile Version of Website