DH bike for girls

PB Forum :: Downhill
DH bike for girls
Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
extra small rockey mountain flat line, there like the same size as a 14 inch hardtail with 26 inch wheels, if shes aroung 5 foot or a bit more itle be prefect

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
You can mention dh bikes until the cows come home and quote each bike's inadequacies. Look for a bike that will suit her size e.g. a small frame, low standover and if you can be picky with weight one that's a little lighter. Then go and sit on it, or gamble and order one.

Oh and forever who said the SC crew needs 10 inches, they don't "need" it, they don't pick their dh bike of choice, they are contracted to ride SC bikes with the most DH oriented being the V10.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
devinci wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
Turner Highline or a Intese Socom

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
You can mention dh bikes until the cows come home and quote each bike's inadequacies. Look for a bike that will suit her size e.g. a small frame, low standover and if you can be picky with weight one that's a little lighter. Then go and sit on it, or gamble and order one.

Oh and forever who said the SC crew needs 10 inches, they don't "need" it, they don't pick their dh bike of choice, they are contracted to ride SC bikes with the most DH oriented being the V10.
Yes... that v10, I'm not shure if I could bunnyhop on it Wink -but still I'd like to own it ;-D
For her I had in mind some bike with short chainstay, low standover and as light as we can afford. And not more than 20cm of travel...

And someone said I'm lucky to have her... well, not exactly, cause at the momment I'm not able to complete some DH tracks -my legs and arms hurt as if I'm an old man Wink

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
ichbinemma wrote:
devinci wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally some girl Wink
I'll see if I can buy one in this part of world ;(

Socom is under connsideration, thanks!

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
If your looking at the Wilson, make sure you look for an 08'. They dropped the top tube by quite a margin over the 2004-07'.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
-pie- wrote:
transition siren

yep... get this one for sure, its sepcifically designed for women!

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
yup, siren for sure

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
Siren is a great bike, but I don't see much difference betweene it and Heckler that she allready has...

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
SuBo wrote:
Siren is a great bike, but I don't see much difference betweene it and Heckler that she allready has...
really the bike also depends on her size and weight 5 feet and 100 pounds with a v-10 wouldnt be the best combo

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
She could probably roll on a small santa cruz v10, they are fairly small bikes, so if she's got the money I'd definitely recommend one.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
For now, I'm for Intense SOCOM... but she allways has the last word Wink

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
calgaryrider wrote:
She could probably roll on a small santa cruz v10, they are fairly small bikes, so if she's got the money I'd definitely recommend one.
haha just like thatlittle basturd troy with his dadys small v-10

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
SuBo wrote:
For now, I'm for Intense SOCOM... but she allways has the last word Wink
look at the commencals please

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008603
Mobile Version of Website