Post The Sexiest BMX's Out There!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post The Sexiest BMX's Out There!
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:18 Quote
Post the sexiest BMX out there!

Rules:
No ugly bikes!
BMX ONLY!
The bike you post can not be your own!
No specs, just the pic of the bike!
Keep the quoting to a minimum! If you feel the need to quote, snip the picture out!
Have fun!


I'll start...
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/bum_rider/210508014.jpgUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x288/air0606/DSC_0022.jpg

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
The first one is my brother's.
1998275

1998275

1775237

1775237


Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
it seems as if the mission to liven up the bmx forums is working.. is liven a word?

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
416rider wrote:
Post the sexiest BMX out there!

Rules:
No ugly bikes!

Isn't that kind of subjective?

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:26 Quote
copilot911 wrote:
416rider wrote:
Post the sexiest BMX out there!

Rules:
No ugly bikes!

Isn't that kind of subjective?

If it's not sexy, don't post it.

Oh sorry Justin... but your brother's bike doesn't quite make the cut... Frown

Not to be mean, it just doesn't ummm... qualify... sorry.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
416rider wrote:
copilot911 wrote:
416rider wrote:
Post the sexiest BMX out there!

Rules:
No ugly bikes!

Isn't that kind of subjective?

If it's not sexy, don't post it.

Oh sorry Justin... but your brother's bike doesn't quite make the cut... Frown

Not to be mean, it just doesn't ummm... qualify... sorry.
Is it because it's a race bike or he's my brother or you just think it's an ugly piece of zebra poo with blue accents?

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.focalpointbmx.com/bikecheck/images/coreybike.gif

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
justin99 wrote:
416rider wrote:
copilot911 wrote:


Isn't that kind of subjective?

If it's not sexy, don't post it.

Oh sorry Justin... but your brother's bike doesn't quite make the cut... Frown

Not to be mean, it just doesn't ummm... qualify... sorry.
Is it because it's a race bike or he's my brother or you just think it's an ugly piece of zebra poo with blue accents?

Haha, no I like race bikes just not blue accents... Frown

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
2012014

2012014

i agree its nice but u cant post ur own bike, im posting this so that it wont be deleted

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
416rider wrote:
coreymartinez.jpg

Damn thats a hot bike, white and red is such a sick color combination.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
Snip it or shrink it.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
gregarious wrote:
2012014

2012014

i agree its nice but u cant post ur own bike, im posting this so that it wont be deleted

FINE ILL POST SOME "OTHER" COOL ONES!!!

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026229
Mobile Version of Website