What type of bike would you call this?

PB Forum :: Beginners
What type of bike would you call this?
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
Yeah both thoes bikes are good still man the a-line is probally your better choice out of the two tho

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
waterboy552 wrote:
Yeah both thoes bikes are good still man the a-line is probally your better choice out of the two tho
the guy i'm gettin the bike off of only has the shore.
i'm kinda s.o.l there I'll make it work anyway. needs a few upgrades but not bad for now.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
oh yeah well i have a 2001 norco vps 3 and it holds up fine you should be ok man

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
waterboy552 wrote:
oh yeah well i have a 2001 norco vps 3 and it holds up fine you should be ok man

just found out the frame is a small Frown
what do you think about me selling the frame and buying a bigger one? probably another shore or maybe even an a-line? i do have the option of a Haro 357 magnum?

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
waterboy552 wrote:

what do you think about me selling the frame and buying a bigger one? probably another shore or maybe even an a-line? i do have the option of a Haro 357 magnum?
Get the .357 magnum. They are super sick bikes and you dont see that many around. Norco's are everywhere...i know norco's are good bikes because i had one but you will be happier with something different.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
specialized-p1 wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
waterboy552 wrote:

Get the .357 magnum. They are super sick bikes and you dont see that many around. Norco's are everywhere...i know norco's are good bikes because i had one but you will be happier with something different.

K man thanks. yeah norco's are all over the place. ive always liked the look of the Haro 357

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017069
Mobile Version of Website