Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread
Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 15:49 Quote
topsog wrote:
Penticton....trails are old, slow and no fun.....just like me.

But WTF it's Friday....

Trail chihuahua @ 0:39, awesome.

Took me a while to figure out where that wooden feature that has the easy out to the left was ... then it dawned on me. I helped build it. (only dirt tranny on the Beer Run)

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 at 10:31 Quote
topsog? team of pathetically slow old guys? or.....

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 10:14 Quote
edwardbear wrote:
topsog? team of pathetically slow old guys? or.....

Hey, I resemble that remark!!

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 21:47 Quote
The public open house for the 3 Blind Mice Trail network Master Plan will be on February 4th, from 6-9pm at the Lakeside Resort, Penticton.
The draft Master Plan for the trail network- prepared by Alpine Bike Parks for PACA, Rec Sites & Trails BC and the City of Penticton will be presented with an opportunity for feedback and discussion. Several representatives from Rec Sites & Trails BC, an Alpine Bike Park employee and PACA members will be present to give info on what we are trying to achieve.
We saw the re-zoning of the city-owned land in December; this covers the remaining larger portion of the trail network, which lies on crown land.
Please show up to learn more and help secure the remaining larger acreage of the 3 Blind Mice!

Hope to see you all there! This is a big step in making the Mice known to mountain bikers everywhere and to making it legit!!

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 16:18 Quote
Anyone interested in an RS totem?

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 21:51 Quote
Wes-Barber wrote:
Anyone interested in an RS totem?

Maybe. I've got 1-1/2 but could make it an even 2 if the parts are right.
Pm me

Posted: Feb 5, 2015 at 10:40 Quote
Sent you a message

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 15:52 Quote
Has anyone checked out Campbell Mountain or Wiltse Highlands? It looks almost snow free.

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 18:45 Quote
Didnt make it to Campbell, but all North side will still be snow. Can see snow line from Poplar Grove parking and it appears to be as low as Morgensterns.

You could probably play in the sand on the sound end but it would be ugly and destructive getting there.

Wiltse has potential, but 6Stitches would be scary as hell in the run-off wet.

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 19:25 Quote
HOw's 3rd blind mice looking? you guys snow free and rideable that way. Here in vernon might be nother couple weeks. need to get my shred on.

Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 23:31 Quote
Any place in the Mice worth riding is still unridable.

O+
Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 6:43 Quote
Crapalier wrote:
Any place in the Mice worth riding is still unridable.

thanks Smile

O+
Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 15:43 Quote
Well i had way too much fun this morning! We rode the south side of campbell and it couldn't have been better, no dust for once. I think the whole mtn is good to go. Also rode from just above the carmi cattle guard. The jumps in the open area are good, ride through a little bit of snow and the rest of the way down is all good.

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 15:55 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
HOw's 3rd blind mice looking? you guys snow free and rideable that way. Here in vernon might be nother couple weeks. need to get my shred on.

Kelowna's getting good...

Knox is mint, rose is just drying up, smith is mint to the first lookout, lower crawford will be ridable by next weekend or so

O+
Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 16:37 Quote
Summerland is also drying up nicely. The test is tacky and fun...with a new extension added this fall. Conkle mtn also snow free and mostly tacky. Just one or two muddy spots.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014718
Mobile Version of Website