The Wife Said YES!!! and EBay jam

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Wife Said YES!!! and EBay jam
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 3:55 Quote
That Chase went for 575!!! I should have got it just to flip it.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 7:14 Quote
awsome man, well what are you waiting for, go buy yourself your new ride!!!

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
southboston29 wrote:
Im just now getting back into the scene and man, things have changed and advanced so fast. I am overwhelmed with it all. All these new acronyms: FR,DH,XC,DJ,SS its all foreign to me and Im in the Army where acronyms are a way of life. My first "mountainbike" was just that...a mountain bikke. What the hell Happened??? No Im just joking. I think its awesome and I am soo stoked to get a new bike. My wifes pissed at me for all the time I spend looking at them, oh well Baby...you knew who you were marrying. Man the Eastern is looking like a really good possibility but still, $1,000. Ahhhhh, Im gonna have to get over the fact that Im gonna have to spend a grand to get what is best for me.

lol i know wut u mean it kinda killz you having to spend a grand on a bicycle

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
Hey there. You said you were looking for an all around bike. Try the Santa Cruz Jackal but put Marzocchi 66's on it. Its the perfect frame. Its hardtail and the 66's are great for DH and FR. Try to get the ETA 66's as you can set it so they are lower travel for street riding! Its a great strong frame and I think you would benefit greatly! Also, thank you for creating peace in Iraq! Get better soon!

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
get a nice dj bike and throw on some kind of adjustable fork, the transtion double would be good with an adjustable fork 2

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 5:47 Quote
do you have a bike yet?

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 7:50 Quote
Identiti 666s .Kona Cowan DS .Good for street park and dirt . Not the best for downhill but theres hardly any bike that can be good for all .

Posted: Jan 4, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
I won an item on ebay fair and square for a very low price. it is a 6kg bicycle frame. It is base in NY US.
Demo 8 Frame
Person sent me a message

i called the price to ship would be 590 us dollars i need too know if you still want this item knowing that info

What should I do? Person is clearly lying!

Posted: Jan 4, 2010 at 21:17 Quote
DynamicQ wrote:
I won an item on ebay fair and square for a very low price. it is a 6kg bicycle frame. It is base in NY US.
Demo 8 Frame
Person sent me a message

i called the price to ship would be 590 us dollars i need too know if you still want this item knowing that info

What should I do? Person is clearly lying!
sadley he isnt lying. for me to ship a 5kg guitar over was 520.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023044
Mobile Version of Website