brakes or no brakes

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
brakes or no brakes
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
Get a back brake and just don't use it when you don't want it, but it'll come in handy. When you're riding to the jumps or to school or through the town, brakeless is awful, and it just wears out your shoes and such. Brakeless saves weight, but not too much. You can do better things to save weight.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
hmmm looking good or going through shoes every week...

yeah obviously then I could be stylin a new pair of shoes every weektup

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
this question is like, MTB or BMX, Black or White, Fork or No fork, its all your prefference. If you wanna try ridding a bmx without brakes go for it. If you dont like it, isntall the breaks.

P.S I do not recomend ridding forkless.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
localboy9 wrote:
that is the million dollar question

Damnit, you are not getting it are you? This is the pinkbike verison of Deal or No Deal, "Brake or no Brake" Not "Who wants to be a epic MTBikeionere?" Ghawd. I am insulted. lol Pimp

Back on topic. If you ride dirt, use brakes. What happens if your riding in the woods, and a whale pops out in front of you? Think about it for a minute... Blank Stare

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
you harpoon the f*ck outta it and keep on going...

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:

What if the whale is a Uber-Super-Iron-Whale Verison of Moby Dick? :O

Or what if the whale is a mod that will lock this thread if we don't get on topic >_>

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
kioti123 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

What if the whale is a Uber-Super-Iron-Whale Verison of Moby Dick? :O

Or what if the whale is a mod that will lock this thread if we don't get on topic >_>

bigger harpoon?...and i hope it gets locked...this topic has been covered a million times...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013207
Mobile Version of Website