PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Transition BottleRocket VS. Blindside
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
which ones better?

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
For an eleven year old, neither. Unless you're already an amazing rider and doing huge hucks, a hardtail is far better to learn on. It will help you develop skills much more quickly. Both will be hard to throw around and you'll just plow down the run. I'd say get a very short travel bike if you're set on a dually, but a hardtail would be ideal.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:47 Quote
truffles wrote:
For an eleven year old, neither. Unless you're already an amazing rider and doing huge hucks, a hardtail is far better to learn on. It will help you develop skills much more quickly. Both will be hard to throw around and you'll just plow down the run. I'd say get a very short travel bike if you're set on a dually, but a hardtail would be ideal.

im not wnating to get one i already have a bike.
i just want to here your opinions.
im was bored so i wanted to create a forum

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
blindside is for dh, bottlerocket is for slopestyle. get a life and stop making stupid threads.

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:

Good call Rolleyes . They're two completely different bikes, it depends on your style of riding. You can't compare apples and oranges.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:54 Quote
truffles wrote:
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:

Good call Rolleyes . They're two completely different bikes, it depends on your style of riding. You can't compare apples and oranges.

i dont no lets just say i dh race.
and also which holds up better

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:57 Quote
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:
SPEC777 wrote:

Well, if you DH race, then obviously the Blindside will be better, seeing as it's a DH bike and the BottleRocket is a light freeride bike. They'll hold up equally well; Transitions are tanks.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 20:59 Quote
truffles wrote:
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:

Well, if you DH race, then obviously the Blindside will be better, seeing as it's a DH bike and the BottleRocket is a light freeride bike. They'll hold up equally well; Transitions are tanks.

ok.
im not planning on getting one but just for fun.
whicch one costs mire?

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
Frames are probably similar value. Total cost depends on the build.

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
truffles wrote:

k

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 21:06 Quote
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:

k
I could easily be wrong though...they do have a site, you know. All prices on it.

http://www.transitionbikes.com

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
truffles wrote:
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:

k
I could easily be wrong though...they do have a site, you know. All prices on it.

i dont know which one i like better...i FR and DH.
the blindside looks more DH
and the bottlerocket looks more FR.
hard choice

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 19:30 Quote
Why would you post this? For one, it takes way longer to get the info this way than just searching for it, and also if you care enough to post this when you already have a bike then you have no life and you don't get out and ride enough.

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 20:57 Quote
SPEC777 wrote:
truffles wrote:
SPEC777 wrote:

k

i dont know which one i like better...i FR and DH.
the blindside looks more DH
and the bottlerocket looks more FR.
hard choice

Probably because the Blindslide was originally designed to be DH bike and the Bottlerocket is short travel FR bike. If you don't know what you want, why don't you split the difference and buy a TR250?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010427
Mobile Version of Website