this is totally legit

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
this is totally legit
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
i love the kick stand on the FS mountain bike, its so sick. You can only get something that awesome on tony hawks signature bike. guess ill have to sell my bike and buy that one since it makes mine obsolete

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
Looks like he's fading out to me and is trying to make some quick bucks before he's done. Tony hawk making skateboards? seriously? The only people I can see respecting that are the 13 year old boys who already buy his cheap crap. He disgusts me now.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:57 Quote
thatius3 wrote:
bigquotes[/Quoten] Tony Hawk HUCKJAM series bikes are not designed for stunt and aggressive riding and should never be used for these purposes.[Quoten]

Haha, what a joke!

oh the irony Blank Stare

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
" Tony Hawk Huckjam Signature Series bikes come with 7000 Series aluminum hard tail or suspension frames. They feature components like Rock Shox suspension forks, Shimano cranksets, derailleurs, and brake/shifter levers, strong alloy double-wall rims with stainless steel spokes and Kenda tires. The top-of-the-line CN:3 features a full carbon fiber frame design, Shimano disc brakes, Shimano Deore crankset, derailleurs, shifters and other top components found on only the very best high performance mountain bikes." hahahaah

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014646
Mobile Version of Website