people who steal bikes are scum

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
people who steal bikes are scum
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 11:39 Quote
Me and my buddy went riding at the skate park and we decided to leave and we rode around town trying to find stuff to ride so we were tired so we went to the local haggans and we have been there before and left our bikes unlocked because there is security and lots of people around so we went in and i noticed some sketchy lookin kids sittin on some bikes near where we put our bikes and we went and got some stuff and payed and i was talking to the cashiere and we were in there for like 5-10 mins. and i noticed a kid looking at me throught the window and didnt think anything of it when we walked out and when we started getting closer i knew something was wrong the kids that were sitting there made off with my bike and left my friends bmx and my helmet so looked behind the store and found on of the bikes one of the kids was sitting on so we grabbed it and took of down the road were we thought they went and we saw some wheels on one of the side streets so we took off after them and we caught up to them and we the kids who had my bike and i just freaked out on them and left still shaken by what just happened people like that are scum and don`t deserve a life.

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
you should have graved a piece of wood and beat with it in their heads,thats what i did once when i was younger

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
Yeah they are. once I was at bristo square(famous Edinburgh spot) and I left my bike alone for about 10-20 seconds, turned back and the bike was gone.Frown I thought it was a joke from one of my mates but then I saw some random cycling away on it and started chasing them, but they ducked away into the university. I couldnt find the c*nt so i phoned the police and started walking back to the square and the bike was just lying there, upside down, a few metres from where i left it. i informed the fuzz, got back on it and started shouting abuse at the c*nt that took it.

God, I'm the luckiest guy alive...Salute

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 12:43 Quote
purplepimpchimp wrote:
Yeah they are. once I was at bristo square(famous Edinburgh spot) and I left my bike alone for about 10-20 seconds, turned back and the bike was gone.Frown I thought it was a joke from one of my mates but then I saw some random cycling away on it and started chasing them, but they ducked away into the university. I couldnt find the c*nt so i phoned the police and started walking back to the square and the bike was just lying there, upside down, a few metres from where i left it. i informed the fuzz, got back on it and started shouting abuse at the c*nt that took it.

God, I'm the luckiest guy alive...Salute

lol you did not shout abuse at them you were almost crying, it was Declan and those other boys who shouted at them......not you!

(sorry everyone that was completly of topic)

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
With all the stealing of bikes and the buying of stolen bikes that I've seen with my own eyes and read about here it's like it's almost an acceptable thing in our society Rolleyes

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
if some1 jaked my biek and caught em
id beat emtill they were about to die thn id leave em there

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
^^^ As much as it sounds like the right thing to do you can go to jail for it ^^^

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
rockenstein wrote:
^^^ As much as it sounds like the right thing to do you can go to jail for it ^^^

ya ikno,
but ikno this is wronng but iv been in situations where somekid made me realy mad, and i just kickd his ass,short storry he stole my pants and wore them infrount of em

and i couldnt c*ntrol mysell i just flippd,
and if soem1 stoll my bike id kill em

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 6:02 Quote
Next time - especially if you're with your friend - one of you stay and watch the bikes and one goes in and gets the drinks - no reason not to - especially with sketchy kids hanging out - also i find it best that if you don't have a lock to ask if you can set your bike in the shop (befriend the shop owner) or flip your bike upside down so that if someone does try and make off with your bike youll have a bit of lead time on them - either way dont trust anyone you dont know personally when leaving your bike unlocked -

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010669
Mobile Version of Website