The GCSE thread

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
The GCSE thread
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:38 Quote
i've had a look at that, but i was camping on the edge of coniston, so biked round the end of the lake and up the hill which brought me out at the top of the North Face trail at grizedale tup went round the trail and back down the hill then back around to my campsite tup

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:39 Quote
t0mm wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:
t0mm wrote:
did that last summer and camped. it was soo sick!
where abouts are you going?
like you know whinlatter , about 3 mile from Keskic (just ignor my spelling) lol
yeahh
where did you go ?

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:41 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
i've had a look at that, but i was camping on the edge of coniston, so biked round the end of the lake and up the hill which brought me out at the top of the North Face trail at grizedale tup went round the trail and back down the hill then back around to my campsite tup
oh reli ? i went there with fam , we did grizdale and the old man of coniston's mine trail , it was pretty sick . the lake relly nice went on the boat thingy

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:44 Quote
yer i was with my fam too, but my mum + sis went for a walk looking at wildlife while me and my dad did some MTB Big Grin yet to go to the old man

only thing with that holiday was i snapped my mech going off a 5ft rock drop Confused

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:47 Quote
coniston, did the northface trail

but if you go to the back of the village there are some pretty sweet rocky trails.

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:48 Quote
t0mm wrote:
coniston, did the northface trail

but if you go to the back of the village there are some pretty sweet rocky trails.
yeh some on the rock gardens by the lake and up the old man are pretty gnarly .

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:49 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
yer i was with my fam too, but my mum + sis went for a walk looking at wildlife while me and my dad did some MTB Big Grin yet to go to the old man

only thing with that holiday was i snapped my mech going off a 5ft rock drop Confused
haha my dad bougth a mongoouse super tyax and has never used it since !lol

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:50 Quote
freerideipswich wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

my dad has a stumpjumper FSR, it tends to stay in the garage hung up and only comes out for holidays lol

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:51 Quote
aww i want a bike i can pedal!

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:51 Quote
t0mm wrote:
lol

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:53 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
t0mm wrote:
lol
Geek Whip

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:53 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

my dad has a stumpjumper FSR, it tends to stay in the garage hung up and only comes out for holidays lol
lol , i nick my dads summer tires for dirtand he doesnt even know

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:55 Quote
freerideipswich wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:

i have my own so don't tend to nick them Wink

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 2:57 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
freerideipswich wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

i have my own so don't tend to nick them Wink
lol im skint , thats whay i have a carrera BanSHIT

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010723
Mobile Version of Website