The Edmonton trails have gone to the Farking DOGS.......

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
The Edmonton trails have gone to the Farking DOGS.......
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
In that exact case wasnt exactly the fact that there were no trails. we were sitting on the benches in the middle of the no leash area. But owners shoulds till control their damn dogs.

Every time i go riding though, i have to slam on my brakes and almost run into a tree to avoid hitting a dog, and then theyre owners dont even pull the out of the way when i have no way of getting past. THe owner is standing on one side of the trail. dog on the other, trail is maybe 1.5x the width of my handlebars. WHere the hell do they expect me to go???? Last time i just kept going straight for the dog moved out of the way but i ran over its tail. Didnt wait to see what the owner or the dog did. Got the hell out of there as fast as i could lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 4:34 Quote
Here in Croatia, every time you go for a ride through a local villages you almost get attacked by a dog. Ironically, on every door there is a "dangerous dog" sign but all of those doors are opened, and dogs aren't on the leash or chain...
One time i was riding to the local mountain and in the forest i saw a freaking huge rotweiler, he noticed me and started running towards me so i had to run away, and my trip was ruined, and i could've get hurt because some idiot unleashed his dog in the forest...

Posted: Aug 12, 2013 at 15:06 Quote
in the river valley its a shared trail, and there are areas or trails with dogs unleashed or leashed, so you better watch out what you might get in to.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025375
Mobile Version of Website