Whats the stupidest thing you've done? (Bike Related)

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Whats the stupidest thing you've done? (Bike Related)
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:50 Quote
i dunno, i try to not do many "stupid" things on my bike, but maybe when I did a 12ft drop to flat and bent my rims, and smashed my balls

FL
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:56 Quote
bought a bike with a shimano drive train (shitty one aka not saint or xtr) dumbest most pain in the ass move ever

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 10:15 Quote
konarider6666 wrote:
banshee-ripper wrote:
konarider6666 wrote:
threw my bike and landed on it

Ooh! That had to hurt!tup

yeh it hurt

Just be glad you didn't have it like this one kid who had prettymuch the same happen, but he had no bar-end-caps on his bar, and the end of it stabbed his gut, and when pulled out it took out a chunk leaving a hole the size of the bar!

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 10:27 Quote
Big bro and his mate said yeah weve hit the jump loads of times. They hadn't. The jump broke, what a joke. Ended up with a huge ass gash were the bars dug into my leg and rib bruising. Dont trust your brother.

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 10:33 Quote
I fell 15ft off a guardrail into a creek and my bike landed on top of me tup

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 17:52 Quote
a tried 2 xup ma dh bike with tripple clamps ad been on ma hardtail for a while

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 21:01 Quote
First DH race, didnt hold onto my bars tight enough, I found out what maxxis minions feel like on my nads.. I had a nice tread shaped bruise. But I was a grom, So Oh well XD

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
Rode through some mud that didn't look like mud and ended up snapping my derailleur off.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
It was like 9:30 and we had a jump in my friends backyard called the Leap of Faith. We lit up the run in with some lights and the landing with a spotlight and tiki torches. Between the lip and landing there was a little bonfire goin on. I figured I could clear the top of the tiki torches which were maybe 5 feet above the top of the landing. I went really fast and although I did clear them, I landed to flat somewhere down in his yard, I don't really know how I landed but yeah, that was the stupidest thing i've ever done.

Oh and another one was trying to manual a log over a creek.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
Right Pedal, Left crank arm... Nuff sed.

Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 18:24 Quote
the stupidest thing i have ever done...i rode up to a 10 foot drop and thought i had to much speed and instead of pulling the back brake i pulled the front one went right over then end of the drop and snaped mt collar bone

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 7:05 Quote
in bromont ... i cant remember which trail ... but there is a trail with a 6ish foot drop rock drop to a dirt landing on it ... out in the open, well it was my first time riding it and i was first ... though it was a roller and i pumped into it, jack knifed the landing and i got knocked out and broke my helmet ... wasnt good

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 7:20 Quote
my friend tried to do a nofooter bunny hop off a 3" curb...
OUCH!!! is all i have to say

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 7:31 Quote
doing a downhill trail for the first time way to fast i went off a huge drop and missed the landing. Broken wrist! wont be doing that again

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 7:38 Quote
i broke my leg last month on a trail where i´ve ridden 500 times.Madder

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014768
Mobile Version of Website