Say What?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Say What?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
Well i have progressed from what i used to be at riding, and i find my bike not actually suited to my needs, So i looked around and started to build up a new bike online. I am deffently going to get this shit for my bike come august. It will be a dope ride.

Here are the specs.'

Frame: Fit Dehart
Fork: Oddy Director
Bars: Lumberjacks
Stem: Elemetary V3

Cranks: Wombolts or Hollowbites
Pedals: Oddy PC
Sprocket: Macneil Lite

Seat: Animal Slim
Seat Clamp: shadow

Rear Wheel: Alienation Runway laced to KHE reverse
Front Wheel: Alienation Runway laced to Bulimia hub
Tires: KHE folding Park

This is going to cost me around 1250$ But is going to be welll worth it.

Any Comments or Critz?

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
make sure you like a freecoaster before you buy one...

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
buy stuff secondhand , its way cheaper. i got a khe laced to a haz for under half the price to build it.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
Sounds pretty good... what stem do you think you'll go with?

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
That's going to be a great build. Be sure to post pics when it's ready. Did you pick out colors yet?

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 6:57 Quote
416rider wrote:
Sounds pretty good... what stem do you think you'll go with?

Im deffientely going with an oddy elementary, my bud has one for sale

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 6:58 Quote
justin99 wrote:
That's going to be a great build. Be sure to post pics when it's ready. Did you pick out colors yet?

colors, flat black or The oddy Lavender purple not sure

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Purple would look better in my opinion.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
justin99 wrote:
rip-bmx wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Purple would look better in my opinion.

I even think it was either dehart or cleveland who did, i cant remeber to be honest tho :S

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
Stay clear of those tires, ive never heard one good thing besides they are light as hell. Bulk up a tiny bit and at least get the fit's or at the very least the street. And I really dont see what the hype about deharts frame is, soo many people are gettting it so im assuming it feels good, but asthetically speaking it isnt appealing and the geo doesnt jump out at me at all. I guess I need to ride one, but that build looks sick, and if your going alienation why dont u jsut get the stock alienation freecoaster wheel. It'll be cheaper and from what i ehar its looking to shape up better then the reverse.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
bradyc wrote:
Stay clear of those tires, ive never heard one good thing besides they are light as hell. Bulk up a tiny bit and at least get the fit's or at the very least the street. And I really dont see what the hype about deharts frame is, soo many people are gettting it so im assuming it feels good, but asthetically speaking it isnt appealing and the geo doesnt jump out at me at all. I guess I need to ride one, but that build looks sick, and if your going alienation why dont u jsut get the stock alienation freecoaster wheel. It'll be cheaper and from what i ehar its looking to shape up better then the reverse.

yeah i know someone with the frame,i thought it was the nicest geo for dirt and street. and i didnt even see the stock alienation rim. thanks for that

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
Get a shithawk, and ditch the coaster, you WILL get bored of it.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
nickwhite wrote:
Get a shithawk, and ditch the coaster, you WILL get bored of it.

nope don't get a shithawk, and the coaster was getting boring for me but then i started fakie hoping over, onto and off of stuff and it got alot more fun, also i've been working on fakie manual which are fun aswell...

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
did you say your building it online then ordering it? how do you do that what site?

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
jpv2008 wrote:
did you say your building it online then ordering it? how do you do that what site?

any site...just add parts to your cart...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009909
Mobile Version of Website