Pinkbike's Official *!Street Tuner!* Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pinkbike's Official *!Street Tuner!* Thread
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
i like the first 2. l like all hondas, older acuras, all slammed with atleast a 4" ex on the back. my buddy slammed his teg so low it had a hard time making it over sidewalks. now its only like 2inch of the ground and bumps hard. thats what 4 RE subs cans do with a 4 KW amp bitchhhes

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 19:40 Quote
flowride312341231 wrote:
i like the first 2. l like all hondas, older acuras, all slammed with atleast a 4" ex on the back. my buddy slammed his teg so low it had a hard time making it over sidewalks. now its only like 2inch of the ground and bumps hard. thats what 4 RE subs cans do with a 4 KW amp bitchhhes

Yehh Ek,EG civics are cool tegra is ok acuras is fking gay. wow ur mates has a really sacked tegra ehh

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
Kona--Boy wrote:
flowride312341231 wrote:

Yehh Ek,EG civics are cool tegra is ok acuras is fking gay. wow ur mates has a really sacked tegra ehh

Buddy acura is like the vintage street racer forgot about the NSX? that thing hauled. I personally would never drive a civic they seem like toys.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:
flowride312341231 wrote:

Buddy acura is like the vintage street racer forgot about the NSX? that thing hauled. I personally would never drive a civic they seem like toys.
I wouldn't doubt if your first car will be a civic...

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 20:57 Quote
Well from were i used to live Honda make nsx not acura and nissan skyline could beat a nsx anyday. yeh my plan is to get a civic and project car a skyline :p

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
dotca wrote:
These are wicked tuner cars. Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.redlineimports.ca/Candianstock/skyline170406/exterior/1.jpg
1989 Skyline R32 GTS-S

no shit

Mod
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 21:32 Quote
The JDM Celica is also pretty dope. I have seen two of them that were chipped and turboed.

Mod
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
Hey Draco, can you beat this slammed G35?

photo

Didn't think so!

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
your broter has a pretty tall wing there. its almost as tall as the roof, it dont look right.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
You have a lot to learn then. The G35 is built on the same platform as a Nissan 350z. Therefore, almost every performance part that fits on a 350z also fits on a G35. The G35 is also the same as the newer Nissan Skyline cars that are produced overseas. I think I might start a project car out of a coupe.
clearly you have alot to learn. the G35 uses the same motor as the 350z yes, and both motors as far as tuning goes are hard to make horsepower from simple bolt ons as they are tuned and topped from the factory. an exhaust and intake on these cars will gain you barely any HP, mabey even lose you some. One thing you can do is ecu flashing, but any real power addition will come from forced induction, or nitrous. aka not the greatest tuner car for making huge hp.

Mod
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
The turbo kit that was bolted on to that blue G in my last post only added 163hp. I guess that is a pretty shitty power gain.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 16:41 Quote
flowride312341231 wrote:
your broter has a pretty tall wing there. its almost as tall as the roof, it dont look right.

The wing makes up for their dick size. Ohh!

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
My mommy has a 98 Toyota Celica Fab

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019170
Mobile Version of Website