Trails Dozed

• Next Page
FL
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
Mate that honestly could have been me writing that report. My story is EXACTLY the same. Almost every single detail. Rest assured i know how you feel. Don't let it beat you. There is ALWAYS somewhere else to ride. It may not be as convenient but you will adapt, find new spots, build new locations. It could even be a positive experience in the growth of your riding. Think of your situation like a really challenging bit of trail. You find an obstacle,you adapt, and we hit it full on. Thats what we as mountain bikers do. RIP to your trails, i'm sorry i never got to session them.

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 5:00 Quote
0000hUcK-tHiS0000 wrote:
grr its happened to nearly all the spots that i ride at and at st marthas hill the jumps have been there for so long but they recently got dozed so we ended up rebuilding them 3 times and time they got dozed - same with newlands corner Madder Madder Madder Madder

ha, i used to ride at st marthers, untill they got dozed, and newlands abit lol

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:25 Quote
i would wallride on the councils building and then when they come out and say "go ride your bike somewhere else" i'll say "sorry, some stupid fat dicks have recently flattened jumps so i have nothing else to ride"

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
also get over it, trails get knocked every day

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:19 Quote
dmrlover wrote:
also get over it, trails get knocked every day
sorry but thats a dick thing to say.
i have never had trails dozed(they are in my own backyard) but i cannot even begin to imagine how sad i would be if they did.
i have spent so much time building them, even if they aren't that great and there isn't that many of them its still my own
i would crawl up in a ball and cry for a few days.
grow my fringe long, dye my hair black and let it hang over my eye
ok maybe not that.
try going to the council and chatting to them
otherwise try get someone who has private land who is willing to let you do it.
and if all fails, go deeper into the woods.
maybe try option 2 before option 1.
that could perhaps work out great!tup

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010125
Mobile Version of Website