Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 0:52 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
dotca wrote:
fitlife wrote:
^^^WHAT!?!?! thats freakin nuts

No hander vader jam on a quarter.

Now thats POD material.
Props to Dotca.

Yay! Only if I took it and uploaded it. Ahah.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 3:14 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
Hahaha.
Umm, sorry, but the guy in todays POD isnt boosting 25 feet out of a cement quarter with a inverted table so big hes scratching his head with his pegs.

If you posted a photo of you doing a footjam whip kissing a girl it would have a chance to get POD.

We want to set a appropriate impression for kids. When "abusing" yourself and your bicycle, please wear a helmet. Not when riding the road with your girlfriend (or whoever she is).

Todays POD isn't wearing a helmet and he's not exactly doing a small bunnyhop.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 3:28 Quote
samthebiker wrote:
spoiledgoods wrote:
Hahaha.
Umm, sorry, but the guy in todays POD isnt boosting 25 feet out of a cement quarter with a inverted table so big hes scratching his head with his pegs.

If you posted a photo of you doing a footjam whip kissing a girl it would have a chance to get POD.

We want to set a appropriate impression for kids. When "abusing" yourself and your bicycle, please wear a helmet. Not when riding the road with your girlfriend (or whoever she is).

um yes he is wearing a helmet...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 3:40 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
samthebiker wrote:
spoiledgoods wrote:
Hahaha.

That looks more like a baseball cap to me.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
samthebiker wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:
samthebiker wrote:

That looks more like a baseball cap to me.

same otherwise there would be a strap

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
looks like a helmet imo...anyway its a sick picture and this helmet rule is gay anyway, if he falls on his neck at that height he will snap it anyways...

bigquotesame otherwise there would be a strap

just cause you can't see it doesn't mean its not there...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
looks like a helmet imo...anyway its a sick picture and this helmet rule is gay anyway, if he falls on his neck at that height he will snap it anyways...

bigquotesame otherwise there would be a strap

just cause you can't see it doesn't mean its not there...

yea but he is wearing a cap

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 9:13 Quote
like i said a helmet wouldn't even matter at that height, and the picture is sick enough for the sake of the photo being pod im saying its a helmet...why must you guys try to take vod away from a deserving recipiant...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 10:24 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
like i said a helmet wouldn't even matter at that height, and the picture is sick enough for the sake of the photo being pod im saying its a helmet...why must you guys try to take vod away from a deserving recipiant...

Yes the photo is amazing but all the mods say they want to make a good impression on parents and whoever else looks on this site. So im just saying it should have a helmet. Also i would want a helmet on that jump!

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
taylormars5 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

Yes the photo is amazing but all the mods say they want to make a good impression on parents and whoever else looks on this site. So im just saying it should have a helmet. Also i would want a helmet on that jump!

if a parent looked at the photo for a spilt second they would probably think it was a helmet, how many parents even come on this site anyway...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
taylormars5 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

if a parent looked at the photo for a spilt second they would probably think it was a helmet, how many parents even come on this site anyway...

god knows. just saw a mod write it and lots of other people see this website as well.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
hmmmm why do bmx and bmx sites appeal so much to the new generation?

cause bmx is rad...

and why is it so rad, other than the fact that they do better tricks?
I ride dh and I still think bmx is rad.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
416rider wrote:
photo

I just saw that photo and almost pissed my pants.
Thats nuts!
Pod there.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024673
Mobile Version of Website