BMX bikes and POD/VOD's

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
BMX bikes and POD/VOD's
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
But he's not wearing a helmet. It is a sick picture none the less.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
Here are some suggestions... all are also in my album.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
But he's not wearing a helmet. It is a sick picture none the less.

You can barely even see his head...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:58 Quote
hahaha

I love how nobody actually ever even bitched about how their pictures or videos should be POD or VOD if they are not wearing a helmet - this thread was randomly started

Nontheless however, it is essential to protect your noggin and all the soft liquid goodness inside.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
hahaha

I love how nobody actually ever even bitched about how their pictures or videos should be POD or VOD if they are not wearing a helmet - this thread was randomly started

Nontheless however, it is essential to protect your noggin and all the soft liquid goodness inside.

Actually tons of people complained, and to your surprise we actually get emails from parents and concerned people when we do run POD/VODs that are not safe.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:19 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
hahaha

Actually tons of people complained, and to your surprise we actually get emails from parents and concerned people when we do run POD/VODs that are not safe.

Hmmm... the secret lives Moderators...Big Grin

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
lol whose parents actually come on a bike forum, honestly some are so paranoid...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:24 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
lol whose parents actually come on a bike forum, honestly some are so paranoid...

I'm thinking the same thing. What's there to be so paranoid about?

STRANGER DANGER!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:27 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:

Erm,
Its not so much kids parents coming on here,
Its childrens parents.
Adults who surf the web with their kids close by, or in the same room, and may not be pleased to see pictures that promote basically "putting their kid in the line of fire".

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

Erm,
Its childrens parents.
Adults who surf the web with their kids close by, or in the same room, and may not be pleased to see pictures that promote basically "putting their kid in the line of fire".

Ahhh... I see.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
helmet or not your life is still at risk either way...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:

but would you rather have a helmet on or not?

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
taylormars5 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

not...unless im riding park...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 12:29 Quote
taylormars5 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

Depends what I'm riding...

(also, if this question was directed at just Norcoman, I feel obligated to answer it tup )

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 12:31 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

Erm,
Its childrens parents.

over protective parents do my head in...

do they not realise there kids are far more likely to get injured/killed running around the streets than riding...

hell you could can be killed by stepping off a kerb..it has happened...at least on a bike if you do injure yourself your doing it in style...its all part of the sport !! tup

if they dont want there kids looking at pics of us "puting ourselves in the line of fire" then put a filter on there connection so they cant get on the site instead of moaning !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027497
Mobile Version of Website