City of Brantford dirt jumps are GONE!!!! WHY???

PB Forum :: Canada - East
City of Brantford dirt jumps are GONE!!!! WHY???
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 3:55 Quote
Last night I cruised down to Lions park to ride the ladders and dirt jumps and found the whole area LEVELED! Some kids down there told me I got destroyed yesterday by the city! Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, why the HELL would they do that? There's always tons of people down there riding, so what does the city have to gain by ruining our good times?

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
haha im one of those kids aha

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
Brantford wrote:

How is that funny, that is flat out terrible.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 7:22 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:
Brantford wrote:

He's one of the kids I talked to.. But no, it's not funny at all... I was just getting good at riding that rickety ladder. They haven't gotten the BIG dirt jumps further in yet though.. perhaps they can't get through...

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
They wont get in because they would have to ge rid of tree's to get in and they cant do that, But they will end up getting to them someday because they are just like that..

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 3:54 Quote
Brantford wrote:

Are you the kid I saw with the flat tire? I'll be riding those jumps on Monday, and then probably the Tutela Heights trails after. You should come out...

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
yup thats mee i should be getting a brand new 07 Santa cruz jackal soon ahaa and yeah ill see what im doing

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 20:47 Quote
i built the jumps there not the ladders tho sucks dick oh well what can you do mtbers ruined the jumps there anyway

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 10:30 Quote
true that... im a dirt jumper and i realized that all the jumps in that forest are slowely falttening out, there turning into tables

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
lookatmyburns wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:
Brantford wrote:

He's one of the kids I talked to.. But no, it's not funny at all... I was just getting good at riding that rickety ladder. They haven't gotten the BIG dirt jumps further in yet though.. perhaps they can't get through...

That's generally a reason things get taken down, very rarely is it personal and can usually be attributed to a couple reasons. People causing a disturbance or littering in the area, insurance reasons, or general "eyesore" complaints from the public.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:40 Quote
Wow man i went dirt jumping today.. and the city is also starting to take out the dirt jumps this is gay man

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!

The main ones??

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
nickwhite wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!

The main ones??

Not the Biggest ones but there was another set of dirt jumps near those in like an isolated spots and i went there yesterday and like its all flat cept for 1 jumps and the berms are all gone ....... soooo gay

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043080
Mobile Version of Website