I Got My New Verde... But it Didn't Come With Bars!!! *UPDATE!*

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I Got My New Verde... But it Didn't Come With Bars!!! *UPDATE!*
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 6:31 Quote
micycle wrote:
the way i look at it as you got owned for not supporting your LBS

really is that why he got bars and a complete bike plus he probably got free stuff...would a lbs give you free stuff

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 7:49 Quote
the lbs i go to tosses free shit out all the time, i guess i just live in a better city with better lbs' phatmoose and joe mamma are the best around

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 7:51 Quote
alot of people don't even have bikeshops that carry quality bmx's or bmx parts...so how/why would he support a place that doesn't have what he wants...

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:04 Quote
micycle wrote:
the lbs i go to tosses free shit out all the time, i guess i just live in a better city with better lbs' phatmoose and joe mamma are the best around

Joe Mamma is the best around Ottawa. I've gone their tonnes of times. But I also live in Kemptville, so their not very local. He also sells the same Verde I bought for $600. I didn't even pay that much with shipping included. Also, if you saw my actual "local" bike shop, you'd do the same as me.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:07 Quote
i was just lookin to see where kemptville is, i just moved to ottawa not to long ago, i would have gone to joe mamma for my bike if i had lived here when i bought it, but i lived in a city with a specialized dealer and a kona dealer, not willing to help me out, i went through 3ride.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
416rider wrote:
micycle wrote:

Joe Mamma is the best around Ottawa. I've gone their tonnes of times. But I also live in Kemptville, so their not very local. He also sells the same Verde I bought for $600. I didn't even pay that much with shipping included. Also, if you saw my actual "local" bike shop, you'd do the same as me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018454
Mobile Version of Website