Has anybody ever heard of this game

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Has anybody ever heard of this game
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
I just bought a game from the pawn shop for my PS2 and its called Mountain Bike Adrenaline and nobodies ever seen it or heard about it so i am just wonderin if aybody on pinkbike has heard about it

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
ive heard of it, never played it but heard of it.

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
I got it...It's alright I guess...

O+
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
I didnt say it was great im just wonderin if its rare or not and im guessin its not

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
I saw it at my local movie store.

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
I downloaded this game and installed it yesterday. But it didn't work...

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 13:19 Quote
GoHuckIt wrote:
I didnt say it was great im just wonderin if its rare or not and im guessin its not

Wal-mart $18 binlol

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 16:45 Quote
S-T-U-P-I-D!!! i tried to play it...the graphic quality is very good, but the game sucks...i played it for 2 min and quickly turned off my ps2...after...i had nightmares...lolBig Grin ...no, really, don't download the game, you won't be happy...better play dave mirra or downhill domination...

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
if the front cover is a guy on a coiler ive played it it sucks but there is a game called downhill domantion[i forgot how to spell it it might be right] that i would say is the best mtb game

O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
yea iv heard of it but im saving my money and i dont play mah Ps2 much

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
goran7 wrote:
S-T-U-P-I-D!!! i tried to play it...the graphic quality is very good, but the game sucks...i played it for 2 min and quickly turned off my ps2...after...i had nightmares...lolBig Grin ...no, really, don't download the game, you won't be happy...better play dave mirra or downhill domination...
yo the graphics suck on it

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 7:13 Quote
I bought it one year ago, I think, but the game really sucks.Even if you try to imagine your playing a mountain bike game (and believe me, its hard lol), theres nothing there, the physics are so bad, the could have easily used a Motioncapture suit.
If your about to buy this game, please dont do that, its a waste of money and time.
God bless Downhill domination, a real mtb game.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
heyhey wrote:
i have it
good for you

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015936
Mobile Version of Website