4X Practice - Oxfordshire

PB Forum :: Downhill
4X Practice - Oxfordshire
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
Looking at trying out some 4X (XC background). Am based in Oxford which is fairly central for getting to Redhill, ChickSand, UKbike park etc but was hoping that somebody here knows of any local(ish) BMX tracks that are good for practice?

Cheers.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
Theres a skatpark and a 'pump'/4X track in Abingdon/Radley

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
Cheers, shows how much notice I have taken of the area, I have been here for 7 years and only live a couple of miles from Abingdon! I have just googled it an presume you mean Barrows Hill?

If anybody knows of some other dirt BMX tracks in say a 20 mile radius of Oxford I would also be interested to hear...

Thanks.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
Dont know what its called, theres one like 5 mins cycle from Radley Train Station, and the skatepark is right next to the vale of white horse leisure center

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 5:23 Quote
if your coming from abingdon continue past the leisure centre heading north just before the roundabout at the end of the road theres a little car park on your right. go in and cross the car park duck undr the fence. turn left and go across the field heading towards a small metal gate. go through the gate push to the hill top and hey presto therees your track..

see my albums for photos

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 4:37 Quote
Dont bother going to the abingdon bmx track its really shit check it out on youtube first the skate park is aliright though.

Posted: Jan 29, 2014 at 13:34 Quote
Redditch BMX track is sick, Coventry pump track is also cool! Leamington 4X track is insane! MK has a BMX track which is pretty standard. Woburn sands is sweet! loads of variety there but i understand its being demlished Frown
i would personally like to ride more but i cant drive, i have devinci Ollie, can get to banbury on a train if anyone wants to go riding im up for going via train to shred or if anyone is kind enough to offer a lift i can offer petrol money Smile inbox me if that sounds good Wink
awesome

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009553
Mobile Version of Website