• Next Page
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 7:23 Quote
thir kinda funny lookin, but in a good way Razz

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 9:10 Quote
mrpercussive wrote:
bubba120491 wrote:
kevin only rode for chumba for a week cus he broke it and got over it

who's Kevin??? Tell him to give the good guys at Chumba a call and they'll make sure he's taken cared of... XD

But dang, never heard of one breaking before. Failure rate is like 0.03% or something like that...

kevin aiello and hes kinda factory gt now

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 13:23 Quote
seeing that there is only a single rear swingarm instead of a triangle, how much or little rear flex is there on the f5?

Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 22:23 Quote
Is the 2009 chumba f5 any good for jumping? Is it quick? Or slow and heavy?

Posted: Jan 19, 2011 at 4:34 Quote
8.25". My local trails are almost all decent sized, big bike jumps and the f5 handles them fine. It feels very comfortable in the air and is easy to throw around (and I'm not a big guy). That carries over to DH trails, its liveliness makes easy to find weird lines and double things. I just got the new dogbone link to lower the bb and slacken the h/a, I haven't ridden it, yet, but I'll give you a little review when the snow melts. Quick or slow? I think that's up to the rider...

Posted: Jan 19, 2011 at 6:54 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
8.25". My local trails are almost all decent sized, big bike jumps and the f5 handles them fine. It feels very comfortable in the air and is easy to throw around (and I'm not a big guy). That carries over to DH trails, its liveliness makes easy to find weird lines and double things. I just got the new dogbone link to lower the bb and slacken the h/a, I haven't ridden it, yet, but I'll give you a little review when the snow melts. Quick or slow? I think that's up to the rider...

Thank you very much. I'm looking at getting a 09 f5 frame so thanks for the input. And by quick or slow i meant how responsive it is. Nimble or not?

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 11:24 Quote
i just got my 2009 chumba f5 built and i wanted to get some input onthe bike from people who have riddin f5's
photo

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 15:06 Quote
octalex wrote:
i wanted to get some input onthe bike from people who have riddin f5's

Ride it.

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 20:09 Quote
the bike is not complete i need shox spacer reducers for the rear shox but i should be getting it today

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 16:21 Quote
Does anyone know how much i should sell my chumba F5 second hand for?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018993
Mobile Version of Website