• Previous Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
which is best for dh & freeride

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
pong wrote:
go with fox

i dont want a fox i have one and want to change to something else

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
well then the rockshock are new and may have some problem but i havnt heard anythign bad about them. . .. . i would go witht eh roco they have been makin them for alot longer and wouldve had time to fix any flaws

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
pong wrote:
well then the rockshock are new and may have some problem but i havnt heard anythign bad about them. . .. . i would go witht eh roco they have been makin them for alot longer and wouldve had time to fix any flaws

yh ive been told that alot aswell, has anyone rode a vivid or a roco ?

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
have i uhh i have riddin roco's before but the vivid i havnt the rocos feel pretty nice

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
same i only rode the rocco but its nice.. you can beat the piss out of it... dont know about the vivid... never rode one but.. i hear there pretty good not to mention stock sundays are coming with them now. not sure what that means to anyone but to me it means they cant be bad lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
pong wrote:
have i uhh i have riddin roco's before but the vivid i havnt the rocos feel pretty nice

ok cool cheers 4 the help

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
same i only rode the rocco but its nice.. you can beat the piss out of it... dont know about the vivid... never rode one but.. i hear there pretty good not to mention stock sundays are coming with them now. not sure what that means to anyone but to me it means they cant be bad lol

oh they must be pretty gd then, do you think the roco will be a gd choice then ?

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
yeah i think vivid is more of a race shock anyways more to maintain my rocco i havent touched once in like a season and its perfectly fine... not the best idea but it still works like the day i got it

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
yeah i think vivid is more of a race shock anyways more to maintain my rocco i havent touched once in like a season and its perfectly fine... not the best idea but it still works like the day i got it

ok cool i hope it fits on the bighit it should do i no the size and stuff if not ill just send it back

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
hahah thats what i have it on a bighit... what years yours?

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
hahah thats what i have it on a bighit... what years yours?

lol mine is 2007 bighit 3 but the stock fox 3.0 sucks, it just dont stick to the ground. what year is yours ?

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
its a 2003 bighit expert with the 24 inch rear and the fsr adjustable suspension... it might fit yours.... not 100% sure tho its close on mine but im pretty sure it sould work

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009101
Mobile Version of Website