abbotsford DJ's

PB Forum :: Trail Building
abbotsford DJ's
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
I keep building Dj's and someone keeps tearing them down does anyon eknow good places with DJ's near rotary stadium

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 22:40 Quote
i know there is ledgeview, and there is da plow

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 20:10 Quote
dought there would be any djs near rotary because theres nowhere that can really be hidden from kids and people with shity bikes that ruing jumps because they cant do them

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
elmyasso wrote:
dought there would be any djs near rotary because theres nowhere that can really be hidden from kids and people with shity bikes that ruing jumps because they cant do them
yea, there is also supposed to be jumps going in near Mill Lake but that was said like 3 years ago so it doesnt look like thats gonna happen

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
how big of djs are you looking to make?

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 14:38 Quote
theres some by mrc...kinda...if you want to know more...msg me but there pree secret so im not sure if i should be tellin yall

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
theres some by mrc...kinda...if you want to know more...msg me but there pree secret so im not sure if i should be tellin yall
wut is mrc?

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 15:50 Quote
thud wrote:
one25forlife wrote:
wut is mrc?
matsqui rec center...its right beside moaut

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 15:55 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
thud wrote:
one25forlife wrote:
wut is mrc?
matsqui rec center...its right beside moaut
oh k
theres somes by clayburn but u gotta knw were to go and im not sayin tro help the kids out

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 15:58 Quote
"yea, there is also supposed to be jumps going in near Mill Lake but that was said like 3 years ago so it doesnt look like thats gonna happen "

theres itty bitty ones =)

ever checked out milestones.? dont f*ck them up. or someones gunna hurt you lol.

rgc got torn down didnt they,
and one25forlife, message me the location of those stat! i might go check them out today

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 16:00 Quote
aaronfithawk wrote:
"yea, there is also supposed to be jumps going in near Mill Lake but that was said like 3 years ago so it doesnt look like thats gonna happen "

theres itty bitty ones =)

ever checked out milestones.? dont f*ck them up. or someones gunna hurt you lol.

rgc got torn down didnt they,
and one25forlife, message me the location of those stat! i might go check them out today
anything for nolans friend haha

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
i forgot you knew nolan haha! i wanna bike with him, is he good?

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 16:03 Quote
aaronfithawk wrote:
i forgot you knew nolan haha! i wanna bike with him, is he good?
he doesnt even own a bike...haha he wanted to buy mine for a while but i decided to keep it and just get a new frame he tried milestones on our friends brothers bike and he cvouldnt do it..

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
damn, he wanted to buy my bmx for 700 haha

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 16:06 Quote
aaronfithawk wrote:
damn, he wanted to buy my bmx for 700 haha
he doesnt have any $$

• Previous Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011621
Mobile Version of Website