(RANT!!!) The body is such a weak piece of S**T! Its stupid!!

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
(RANT!!!) The body is such a weak piece of S**T! Its stupid!!
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
spier17 wrote:
905west wrote:

really? i've never broken a bone in my life. and i've crashed in boulders, trees, i've flipped over my handlebars...
according to my doctor is cuz i drink alot of milk, and some thing wen i was little. i have cereal almost everyday of my life.

same here, i freakin love milk! but it took 15 years till all of my crashes added up to a broken bone, kinda sucks now that i cant ride, my only words of advice are dont break one it sucks!

yeah i drink so much milk its no even funny. between me and my bro we go through 6 1litre bags a week, doesnt sound liek alot but it really is. most of my broken bones was because a car ran into me riding homeEek

i go through 2 or 3 a week, sometimes 4. and if both my sisters are home form university, and my mom and dad, we drink like 12 all together.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
1L of Soy milk a day here

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 20:45 Quote
905west wrote:
gibson243 wrote:
spier17 wrote:

same here, i freakin love milk! but it took 15 years till all of my crashes added up to a broken bone, kinda sucks now that i cant ride, my only words of advice are dont break one it sucks!

yeah i drink so much milk its no even funny. between me and my bro we go through 6 1litre bags a week, doesnt sound liek alot but it really is. most of my broken bones was because a car ran into me riding homeEek

i go through 2 or 3 a week, sometimes 4. and if both my sisters are home form university, and my mom and dad, we drink like 12 all together.

man like 16 litres of milk a week.
i have like 2 L of milk a day pretty much + the family has milk too

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 20:57 Quote
bmxrider88 wrote:
905west wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

man like 16 litres of milk a week.
i have like 2 L of milk a day pretty much + the family has milk too

u know drinking too much milk is unhealthy right...

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 21:20 Quote
heres something you guys don't know. did you know that milk isn't a high source of calcium. nowadays alot of the good things are taken out of milk. a much better source of calcium is foods like broccoli, spinach, any dark green vegetable. although milk straight from the cow is good if you live on the farm.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
terrance wrote:
heres something you guys don't know. did you know that milk isn't a high source of calcium. nowadays alot of the good things are taken out of milk. a much better source of calcium is foods like broccoli, spinach, any dark green vegetable. although milk straight from the cow is good if you live on the farm.

i get that a few times a year, and when i'm in Poland all i drink is straight cow milk. its soo creamy.

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
this sucks!
i fell today doing a footjam on a bank, and the fall wasnt even that bad.
but my stupid hip is killing me and now it hurts to walk. stupid body!

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 21:47 Quote
905west wrote:
terrance wrote:

i get that a few times a year, and when i'm in Poland all i drink is straight cow milk. its soo creamy.

yeah yaaah

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
905west wrote:
terrance wrote:

I feel a cow nipple and polish joke coming soon.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
I've been pissed at my body all day, I did whatever to my back 2 months ago and the pain just doesn't go away. went to the gym to get a leg strength workout in, and it gave out on me on my LAST REP!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022104
Mobile Version of Website