what a tool

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
what a tool
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
he11uvagoodtyme wrote:
Yeah. the guy hold's an image that most of us would associate with an @ss hole. Stealing bikes, not cool. But the riding over the car thing is kinda something we can't bitch about too much. Yeah. It's wrong in terms of my own personal morals. You've gotta ask yourself this though. Price of fixing a hood of a car IF there were any dents, nics, so on and so forth, vs the cost of what it would be to replace a hand rail that goes down a high design stair set in a city district. I'm guessing 150-300$ + labor on one, and then the cost of a handrail...no idea...plus the cost of ripping up cement, brick, other building material, labor... get my point? Street bmx is always going to be slightly disrespectful in general. Marks on walls, paint and dents off handrails, chips on granite benches. I don't believe in the whole big wig vs small individual person bs. $ out of pocket to fix something that shouldn't need to be repaired is money wasted. Here's the kicker. Do I leave marks on walls? yep. Do I slide rails? When I get my pegs back, heck ya. But lets not ride him to hard on the car thing. what a dink for stealing bikes though. I love how rules bend. I mean that in many aspects of this whole ordeal , for his defense and ours
+100000000

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
Haha well, if someone can post proof that he steals bikes (besides that thing on the video where he said he was deeply sorry and he didn't do it anymore) I would be glad to change my mind and make a hasty judgment lol.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
Kyle7, stop acting so mature. Dude look down at your ballz and say "sh*t i need to grow some hair on my ballz before i start acting like a dick"

Punks like you get punched when they act like smart ass. Good thing this is a forum, because i'm damn well sure you wouldn't say crap. You argu because your on the internet and you can hide behind your computer screen. Grow some balls and do us all a plaisure, leave.

Now leave the thread, come back when you went threw your puberty.
Kthx bye.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
Kyle7, stop acting so mature. Dude look down at your ballz and say "sh*t i need to grow some hair on my ballz before i start acting like a dick"

Kthx bye.

wow, that was freaking funny. lol lol lol

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:25 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:

Punks like you get punched when they act like smart ass. Good thing this is a forum, because i'm damn well sure you wouldn't say crap. You argu because your on the internet and you can hide behind your computer screen. Grow some balls and do us all a plaisure, leave.

Kthx bye.
nice! balls with a z!

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:

Kthx bye.
Your 16 and you have worse grammar and spelling then me.. Rolleyes And dissing me over the internet is really going to hurt me inside? Your saying i wouldn't say anything like this in real life, I doubt you would either buddy.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
i would say whatever i want to whoever talks to me

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:30 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

Kthx bye.
Your 16 and you have worse grammar and spelling then me.. Rolleyes

Yeah so what, i'm not getting rated on my spelling am i? If i wanted i could have much better grammar than you, but since i don't care how others judge me, i type with a minimal effort.

I knew you were going to throw this at me. But see, thats so lame. I can't spell... who cares honestly? Atleast i can allow myself to grab what we man call balls and say that i'm a man.

Yeah i would say something right in front of your sissy face. Unlike you, i have balls and unlikely for you, i have a very big mouth. I'm passed the age of being affraid to say face to face what i think. Now go masturbate (if you even know what that is) to blackman's videos.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
hahahahahaha this shit is funny as hell ,im pissing my pants off laughter now XD

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
trek2 wrote:
hahahahahaha this shit is funny as hell ,im pissing my pants off laughter now XD

You laughing at what? At me? or because of what i'm saying or both?

This is getting funny.

This thread became awesome.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

Kthx bye.
Your 16 and you have worse grammar and spelling then me.. Rolleyes

Yeah so what, i'm not getting rated on my spelling am i? If i wanted i could have much better grammar than you, but since i don't care how others judge me, i type with a minimal effort.

I knew you were going to through this at me. But see, thats so lame. I can't spell... who cares honestly? Atleast i can allow myself to grab what we man call balls and say that i'm a man.

Yeah i would say something right in front of your sissy face. Unlike you, i have balls and unlikely for you, i have a very big mouth. I'm passed the age of being affraid to say face to face what i think. Now go masturbate (if you even know what that is) to blackman's videos.
Was that really needed? your calling me immature and I haven't said one comment like you have. And thats great if you enjoy grabbing other men's balls.. I'd rather not cause i don't swing that way, sorry..

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
mostly because what your saying

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
im calling this one for internals in the near future

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013537
Mobile Version of Website