Record players

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 16:42 Quote
So anyone here have a record player? I got one not to long ago. My brother got me into records. I find they sound so much better then cds. I have no interest in buying cds anymore. I listen to a lot of oldschool punk, it just sounds so much better.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
yeeeaa! vinyl is the best. I have one of those record players that hooks up to a computer so you can record off of them. It's pretty sick because I can get all my dad's old classic rock onto my iPod or on CD's. Vinyl does sound awesome, but CD's do have better quality.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
Yeah, I saw those at the source, pretty cool. I just bought a record and it's all different colors, not just black. f*ckin sick, I also have a pink one haha.

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
Yeah vinyl is fun - those usb ones are a ripoff - if you have a line in port on your soundcard (you almost definitely do) you can use audacity to rip anyway. f*ck paying out the arse for some usb capable pile of shit.

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 11:39 Quote
I know a guy that had a record player in his car.

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 20:53 Quote
schwarz wrote:
Yeah vinyl is fun - those usb ones are a ripoff - if you have a line in port on your soundcard (you almost definitely do) you can use audacity to rip anyway. f*ck paying out the arse for some usb capable pile of shit.
It's not USB, it goes in the line in. And I got it for Christmas so I didn't pay anything obviously, but I think they go for about $100, not too shabby

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010980
Mobile Version of Website