show us your snapped bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
show us your snapped bikes
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
thastsgood to know We just made some major modifiactions to our trail it now has a jump and a 5ft drop in the fastest parts, and it is real fast on a dry day. I will try and make a video of it one day it is a great track has every thing hucks, jumps, steps, some berms and the track is so fast as the whole thing is steep down hill. only problem is its short

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
AdamKS wrote:
thastsgood to know We just made some major modifiactions to our trail it now has a jump and a 5ft drop in the fastest parts, and it is real fast on a dry day. I will try and make a video of it one day it is a great track has every thing hucks, jumps, steps, some berms and the track is so fast as the whole thing is steep down hill. only problem is its short

sweet keep us updated and if you happen to snap any frames you know where to share Wink

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:

Why would somene put crowns on an 08 StinkyBlank Stare
this proves kona sucks
Still, puting tripple crowns on that bike is like putting tripple crowns on a Stinky-24

Uhhh, NO. I happen to be fluent in Italian (the language the writing is in), and it says in English "A Hotel put it self in front of the bike, and turned it into the first ever camel bike"(because of the camel humped shape that the frame is in). And no, its not like putting triple crowns on a stinky 2-4, the entry level stinky from 07 had triple crowns stock....Rolleyes

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
santa cruz V10!!!
photo

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
isnt there a whole photo section on here dedicated to carnage? lol

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
cotakid wrote:
santa cruz V10!!!
photo

i have never seen a santa cruz snap before it must have bin a pretty hard hit

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 8:00 Quote
cotakid wrote:
photo

wow he must have frame cased

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
It would seem that if you have a kona and you dont nose it badly then you will be alright because all of these must have snapped from nosing it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018534
Mobile Version of Website