How to stop riding brakeless?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How to stop riding brakeless?
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 7:07 Quote
I don't want to be a dick, but if your asking us how to stop while riding brakeless, I don't think it's for you. Also, ask yourself why your going brakeless. Are you doing it because it makes sense to do so or are you just doing it because it looks cool? If your doing it for the later, than your doing it for the wrong reason.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 7:23 Quote
feet? brakes? lol why would u post this

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 7:27 Quote
i can stop just as fast with out brakes as with brakes so im not caring about the whole safety thing. i jsut ride brake less because u become waay more smooth and do every thing faster, also it saves weight and makes ur bike look clean

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 9:28 Quote
stomp your feet, it wont wear out the shoes as fast as dragging them. if you're not comfortable riding brakeless then i suggest and probably a lot of other people will suggest that you shouldnt ride brakeless

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 9:30 Quote
To stop riding brakeless you simply add brakes.

Now you've stopped riding brakeless.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
s-t-e-v-e wrote:
drewfunk wrote:
seriously, anyone that has to ask this question should have their bike taken away...

true

they should also be instructed to...

photo

Because this has been done way to many times.
I used the search and there was no forum directed to this subject. Any of them that were about stopping were forum jacked or wern't on topic. Im assuming this forum is pretty much over now?

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
s-t-e-v-e wrote:
drewfunk wrote:
seriously, anyone that has to ask this question should have their bike taken away...

true

photo

I used the search and there was no forum directed to this subject. Any of them that were about stopping were forum jacked or wern't on topic. Im assuming this forum is pretty much over now?

i unno every one is like use the f*cking search, but i feel the search sucks u can never find what your looking for does any one here feel the same way?

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
s-t-e-v-e wrote:

true

photo

i unno every one is like use the f*cking search, but i feel the search sucks u can never find what your looking for does any one here feel the same way?
I do it always goes to many different things. I was searching for stopping I came up with a bunch of non-biking topics and the "old schoolers" missing something thread.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
jump off pedals or sit down and stomp feet
it hurts some times tho

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016068
Mobile Version of Website