PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What PSI do you run your tyres at for Dirt Jump and Street
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
I run my tyres at 40 Psi wot differance dose it make for a higher psi

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
you run them the psi is says on the tires

END OF THREAD

but if your wondering, i run mine at 60 and 40, higher you go up, faster they roll

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
-M--P- wrote:

END OF THREAD

but if your wondering, i run mine at 60 and 40, higher you go up, faster they roll
your not very smart...it SAYS to run a 35-55 psi... but really its all preference...see i used to run 25 psi, front and back...but now i run about 40psi..because it does indeed roll faster as well as spin with less resistance...AS WELL AS...if you run a lower psi..its much smoother on the wrists because your tires themselves act as suspension...but like i said its all preference...so no, NOT end of thread

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
Samuel2222 wrote:
your wrists will hurt more everyday , but you will roll faster...

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
-M--P- wrote:

END OF THREAD

your not very smart...it SAYS to run a 35-55 psi... but really its all preference...see i used to run 25 psi, front and back...but now i run about 40psi..because it does indeed roll faster as well as spin with less resistance...AS WELL AS...if you run a lower psi..its much smoother on the wrists because your tires themselves act as suspension...but like i said its all preference...so no, NOT end of thread

i know about wot it says on the tyre mine says 40-80 just curios

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
I run my front on 50psi and my rear on 65psi but i think its the way you ride that depends on the psi.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
Samuel2222 wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
-M--P- wrote:

END OF THREAD

i know about wot it says on the tyre mine says 40-80 just curios
curious to what? what everyone else runs? like i said its all preference

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
Samuel2222 wrote:

40 psi for street is horrible i sugest running ur tires about 5 lbs over the max limit

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
the higher the tyre psi the faster the tyre rolls so there is less rolling resistance and apparently it helps with pumping a jump and traction too

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
when i rode my mtb i put in 80 psi and now riding bmx probly about 100

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
-M--P- wrote:

END OF THREAD

hmm so your saying not to listen to the levels on the tire? well i think ill go and pump my 2.1 k-rads to 120 psi . there is ratings for a reason.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
yeah dude good point ^^^^ i run my 2.3 k rads at 75 front and back and i feel every little bump through my wrists but i love how fast they roll

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 16:50 Quote
-M--P- wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
-M--P- wrote:

END OF THREAD

hmm so your saying not to listen to the levels on the tire? well i think ill go and pump my 2.1 k-rads to 120 psi . there is ratings for a reason.
well...ill admit i neglected to mention that...but i dont think there is anyone stupid enough to over-inflate their tubes, then again this is pinkbike.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010728
Mobile Version of Website