which bike for chicopee

PB Forum :: Canada - East
which bike for chicopee
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
yo just wondering whos been to chicopee and what the situation is like. i know theres a bike park, and i watched a bunch of videos on youtube, but there pretty non descript. just wondering if i would be better to bring my fat possum if i went or if i should take my faith. is there a lift there btw? also how hard are the trails?

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 9:59 Quote
g-rod wrote:
yo just wondering whos been to chicopee and what the situation is like. i know theres a bike park, and i watched a bunch of videos on youtube, but there pretty non descript. just wondering if i would be better to bring my fat possum if i went or if i should take my faith. is there a lift there btw? also how hard are the trails?

Chicopee has lots of xc trails all around it grounds. There is a small NS section called "The Pines", which has small ladders and skinners. There is also the bike park which has a bunch of dirt jump lines, two pump tracks and a "flow track". The flow track is kinda like a skinny version of a 4x track. There is no lift, but thats not really a big deal if your not planning on running the flow track all day.

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
devinciduck wrote:
g-rod wrote:

Chicopee has lots of xc trails all around it grounds. There is a small NS section called "The Pines", which has small ladders and skinners. There is also the bike park which has a bunch of dirt jump lines, two pump tracks and a "flow track". The flow track is kinda like a skinny version of a 4x track. There is no lift, but thats not really a big deal if your not planning on running the flow track all day.

k sick thanks alot

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
Chicopee is very easy!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008892
Mobile Version of Website