Lower Michigan area

PB Forum :: USA - East
Lower Michigan area
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 at 11:05 Quote
Looking for some people to get together for some freeriding or downhill. Hit me up.

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
hey i live in illinois. not michigan. but ive been looking for some downhill. all i kno is devils head in wisconsin. is there any around wisconsin,illinois, indian, michigain ect.?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
hey konarider, i live in southern wisconsin near waukesha and i am also looking for someone to downhill with, the devils head couse is closed i think but im not sure. what about the trails in farmdale, they hold downhill races often i think. i have some ok? trails i built in the woods near my house they need more work but could be awesome, short though. i would like to ride sometime, i have searched for endless hours for downhill tracks around the area and it seems you have to build them to have any. i do know that devils head has mountain bike trails but no idea on the downhill course like i said i think its closed.
hit me up
zach

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
yeah farmdale as a prety good dowhill for this part of the states. but i have searched also and cant find anything. but i think devils head is still open i was there last year. but i would love to ride sometime.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 6:46 Quote
Try this guy, he's the man!

unclejimmi.com

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 7:02 Quote
I'm in Ann Arbor here.

Blue Mtn in Ontario is good, check the thread here if you dare...

Boyne highlands in the lower penninsula sucks, but it's there.

Marquette in the U.P. is much better.

Snowshoe WV is within reach.

Ray's MTB park is awesome in the winter!

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 7:06 Quote
Hopefully Boyne will get better this coming season. I'm in NW Ohio and it's by far the closest. Snowshoe is supposed to be great, I gotta get there this season.

Posted: Oct 20, 2009 at 6:27 Quote
supposedly boyne got bought out and will be removing all the freeride/dh stuff

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010279
Mobile Version of Website