Cranks| Odyssey WOMBOLT VS. Primo HOLLOWBITE VS. FLY

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Cranks| Odyssey WOMBOLT VS. Primo HOLLOWBITE VS. FLY
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
get the fly cranks...by far the best...if u dont believe me watch the etnies forward video and watch ruben beat the shit outta them with his f*cking wall slams...plus as the guy said above the raws look beautiful

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
just realized your talking about hollow bites, sorry, i was thinking powerbites

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
kyle77777 wrote:
just realized your talking about hollow bites, sorry, i was thinking powerbites

doesnt matter, the powerbites are a whole 3 ounces heavier, not even noticable....

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
tw3ak wrote:
get the fly cranks...by far the best...if u dont believe me watch the etnies forward video and watch ruben beat the shit outta them with his f*cking wall slams...plus as the guy said above the raws look beautiful

Do you honestly think that whole section was filmed without ANY thing going wrong with his bike? Pros do break parts, they just don't show it in the video cause every 14 year old kid would say "ZOMG!! A part taht u can brake!!1! y wuld i ride a part that can braek?!!?!?"

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
tw3ak wrote:

Do you honestly think that whole section was filmed without ANY thing going wrong with his bike? Pros do break parts, they just don't show it in the video cause every 14 year old kid would say "ZOMG!! A part taht u can brake!!1! y wuld i ride a part that can braek ?!!?!?"
your commenting on 14 yr olds being easy lead etc
but you cant even get your spelling and grammar right ? LOL
not starting an argument just pointing something out Smile

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
tw3ak wrote:

Do you honestly think that whole section was filmed without ANY thing going wrong with his bike? Pros do break parts, they just don't show it in the video cause every 14 year old kid would say "ZOMG!! A part taht u can brake!!1! y wuld i ride a part that can braek?!!?!?"

i kno pros break parts...but honestly if they werent built to take a beating do u think he'd be running it? like honestly

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
lettusdude wrote:
tw3ak wrote:

Do you honestly think that whole section was filmed without ANY thing going wrong with his bike? Pros do break parts, they just don't show it in the video cause every 14 year old kid would say "ZOMG!! A part taht u can brake!!1! y wuld i ride a part that can braek ?!!?!?"

Hahahaahah that's a stupid thing to say man, obviously he was showing how a 14 year old would write something like that. The wrong spelling/grammar is all part of it.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
lettusdude wrote:

Hahahaahah that's a stupid thing to say man, obviously he was showing how a 14 year old would write something like that. The wrong spelling/grammar is all part of it.
no not clearly at all. clearly the "ZOMG" was but not the other coz not all 14yr olds talk like that anyway and its clearly a typo error

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
and its obvious that he will use that as an escape rope now.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
No man, you're being so naive right now, it's quite obvious that he did this to show how a 14 year old would write, because the rest of his post is written with correct grammar/spelling.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
Primo Hollowbites with ti spindle = light, proven alternative to snapping cranks. End of story.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
u should a-ross ur bike and get twombolts. by far the nicest crank out there.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
No man, you're being so naive right now, it's quite obvious that he did this to show how a 14 year old would write, because the rest of his post is written with correct grammar/spelling.
well if he did mean it like that then so be it ! but there was no need coz like i always say, its only the - 12yrs that type like that. i would think at the age of 14 they will know how to write and therefore tyre correctly, so no need to bash younger people !

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
Sh4rvan wrote:
well if he did mean it like that then so be it ! but there was no need coz like i always say, its only the - 12yrs that type like that. i would think at the age of 14 they will know how to write and therefore tyre correctly, so no need to bash younger people !

Relax man. I can't believe you two are arguing over my post. Yes, I purposely made the spelling and grammar errors in that post. I even put quotation marks around all the mistakes so people would know I was doing it on purpose. Besides, if you think that most 14 year olds on pink bike, or most users in general, have good grammar and spelling...You must not come on here much.

Back on topic.
Primo cranks are the strongest you can get. They have been for almost 15 years.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
tw3ak wrote:
lettusdude wrote:
tw3ak wrote:

i kno pros break parts...but honestly if they werent built to take a beating do u think he'd be running it? like honestly

I'm not saying they wont take a beating. But he IS sponsored by fly, so that's the only crank he will run, because he gets them for free and is payed to do so. I'm sure with his crazy wall rides he's broken something on his bike. Maybe his cranks, maybe not.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010308
Mobile Version of Website