How do i make my dj's really hard?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
How do i make my dj's really hard?
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 14:51 Quote
You could pack, then use a blow torch, but I doubt you have access to one. They used them for the Whistler Elevation jumps, it help to melt the dirt together - makes for amazing lips.

Luc

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
get me to build them i'm hard as f*ck

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 9:01 Quote
SuperrealA11an wrote:
get me to build them i'm hard as f*ck
lol

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
Wet them loads, like drown them. Then ride up and down them and leave it to dry and when it is use a spade to smooth all the grooves out of it! I did it with my track and it went like concrete!

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
dcshredder wrote:
Wet them loads, like drown them. Then ride up and down them and leave it to dry and when it is use a spade to smooth all the grooves out of it! I did it with my track and it went like concrete!

or you could just pack them with a shovel when they're wet? it has the same effect and you dont get grooves or ruts..

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 9:41 Quote
mike-v10 wrote:
dcshredder wrote:

or you could just pack them with a shovel when they're wet? it has the same effect and you dont get grooves or ruts..
yeah, but when I tried that it just made them a bit hard but riding them makes it rock solid!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016122
Mobile Version of Website