Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:07 Quote
Universal Serial Bus?

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:
It uses more BMX parts then MTB parts, so I deem it worthy.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/iRideBMX_01/100_3006shrunk.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/iRideBMX_01/100_3007shrunk.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/iRideBMX_01/100_3008shrunk.jpg
Frame: USB Molly Maquire
Fork: Blk Mrkt(oversized Pitchfork XLT)
Bars: NS District
Headset: Chris King
Stem: S&M XLT Race
Grips: ODI Longnecks
Barends: Parends

Cranks: Redline Device
BB: Redline Spanish
Sprocket: Tree Lite Splinedrive 25
Chain: KMC 710SL w/ Red Masterlink
Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix Blood

Seat: Animal A cush
Shim: USE
Clamp: Animal

Brakes:Hombre
Pads:Koolstop
Cable: MTB derailleur housing
Straddle: Fly
Lever: Avid FR5

Fr wheel: Odyssey Vandero V2 to Sun MTX
Rr wheel: Macneil(yuk) to Atomlab PimpLite

Mods: Some frame mods, Carbon fiber sticker on frame to quiet straddle, Tar on rim for better braking.

WOW, just WOW, what a beautiful bike, i think a 70mm suspension wouldnt be bad, but its all up to you m8
how much better it brake with tar on the rims?? is it really that big of a difference?
just noticed that stem looks a lot like the transition temple lite stem for mtb

Great Job you've done on ur bike though, really sweet

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
Universal Serial Bus?

Underwater Submersible Boat.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
WOW, just WOW, what a beautiful bike, i think a 70mm suspension wouldnt be bad, but its all up to you m8
how much better it brake with tar on the rims?? is it really that big of a difference?

I may put lowered suspension on it later on, if I can find a fork I want with a price thats right.

The tar makes a big difference. I'm only using it because Simple Green isn't working too well on my rear rim. If I get a chrome rim later on, I will go back to it.
The tar basically causes your brake pads to stick to your rim like glue. It is very loud, and can get irritating as hell, but the increased performance is huge.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
Aaron-J wrote:

Ever heard of a 24" cruiser? Look it up, realize that my bike is essentially the same, discover a 24" cruiser is a BMX, and then put 2 and 2 together.

Also, I have the right, because I gave it to myself. Besides, I was nice enough to type out that parts review at the top of the page.
easy there i think im the shit and iv heard of 24 crusers...there not a bmx a bmx in 20" bike
my bad i guess you missed my point
"I have the right, because I gave it to myself"
emm sure
and f*ck this iv had enough of this im out

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:
SICK-biker wrote:

I may put lowered suspension on it later on, if I can find a fork I want with a price thats right.

The tar makes a big difference. I'm only using it because Simple Green isn't working too well on my rear rim. If I get a chrome rim later on, I will go back to it.
The tar basically causes your brake pads to stick to your rim like glue. It is very loud, and can get irritating as hell, but the increased performance is huge.

ok sweet, i know theyre expensive but if you're riding park and street only and have the money fox 32's are really good

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
Aaron-J wrote:

Ever heard of a 24" cruiser? Look it up, realize that my bike is essentially the same, discover a 24" cruiser is a BMX, and then put 2 and 2 together.

Also, I have the right, because I gave it to myself. Besides, I was nice enough to type out that parts review at the top of the page.
easy there i think im the shit and iv heard of 24 crusers...there not a bmx a bmx in 20" bike
my bad i guess you missed my point
"I have the right, because I gave it to myself"
emm sure
and f*ck this iv had enough of this im out

I caught it, and handily ignored it, so don't worry.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:
drewfunk wrote:
Universal Serial Bus?

Underwater Submersible Boat.

when i think of USB i think of the port on a computer haha.....
bigquotesUniversal Serial Bus

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
Weird I did the opposite of you... built a 24" dirtjumper then realised what I actually wanted was a BMX. Theyre super fun to ride though, and definatly more forgiving. Its too bad you cant get some lowered sherman jumpers on that thing, those forks were the shit. But nice ride man. Could you not find like a 24" specific rigid fork? That one looks way long.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:20 Quote
this is my old one... it was badass, i had to sell it due to not trusting the fork.
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:22 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:
this is my old one... it was badass, i had to sell it due to not trusting the fork.
[PI=*snip[/PI]

but the wheels you trusted?

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
they flexed a bit but the were strong.
kilpatrick wrote:
ride-your-bike wrote:
[PI=*snip[/PI]

but the wheels you trusted?

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:
photo

Actually dude, its been established that the Subrosa was not a BMX, despite being from a BMX company.

Seriously though, i'd like to try riding one of those things.

I wouldn't get a 24" specific fork, because it would drop the BB and front end far too much. Really, thats the only thing separating my bike from a cruiser. The front fork and lower bars.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:
*snip*

thread jacker...
and why would you sell a bike cause you didnt like the fork?.....

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 21:37 Quote
Not a whole lot of choice out there for cruiser forks, I should think. Most would be for racing, not 'freestlye' riding.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016144
Mobile Version of Website