Camp-fortune.

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Camp-fortune.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
Hey everyone.
This thread is for anyone and everyone who goes at camp-fortune for Downhill.
- Express how you feel.
- Make plans for riding their.
Watever...

Please, no bashing. If I get any bad comments from anyone, I'll just have them deleted by a Mod.

Thanks and enjoy.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
K we rode down uber-punch, and ended up just coming out under the lift like 30 feet down the road, how are you supposed to get back on trail?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
K we rode down uber-punch, and ended up just coming out under the lift like 30 feet down the road, how are you supposed to get back on trail?

I have no idea.
We could have came out the same place you did but we continued on the trail.
It ended up taking us All the way to the Main lodge.
We pedaled about 5 km of road to get back.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
Yeah, we came out under the lift right after a bunch of wooden skinnys, and couldn't find the rest of the trail. The worst experience I have had there was hairway to stephen ro something? It was a very long walk.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
Yeah, we came out under the lift right after a bunch of wooden skinnys, and couldn't find the rest of the trail. The worst experience I have had there was hairway to stephen ro something? It was a very long walk.

Hairway to stephen is the trail you can see from the lift. The really steep one. Its closed.

I am having quite the time trying to figure out Uberpunch, evergreen and crazytrain.
What is up with those trails.
Its supposed to be DH but its more like cross-country.

Anyone got any info?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
Those trails are part of the cross-country system. I guess it's because the cross-counrty trails pop out near the top of q-cup, because I always see xc riders there, I guess just giving them a way back to the other side.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
yea well uberpunch is just a lil part uphill but moast is dh but its a xc trail and ive got to admit its kindof harder then the reguler trails

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
I like Fortune, Q-Cup rulesss!!

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
Q-cup isn't bad, personally I love salamander, fast and flowy(compared to the other ones there), with the right amount of tech, but I like national and the run passing under the lift with the table top.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
Q-cup isn't bad, personally I love salamander, fast and flowy(compared to the other ones there), with the right amount of tech, but I like national and the run passing under the lift with the table top.

Thats the Q-cup extension?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
I guess, but I like it, and then it runs over to couch's corner, wher I enjoy myself taking the chicken run around.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
I guess, but I like it, and then it runs over to couch's corner, wher I enjoy myself taking the chicken run around.

Whats the chiken run around couch corner?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
Views: 1,744    Faves: 8    Comments: 14

The second last rider takes it, it's just an easier way around that most racers try to avoid.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
did we go down that run and you and maxine turned off and went to another trail and i kept going?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012144
Mobile Version of Website