Rockshox 08 pikes problems

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Rockshox 08 pikes problems
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
well i ahvent touched it, and if someone has without me knowing how can i fix it???

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
tomsutton wrote:
well i ahvent touched it, and if someone has without me knowing how can i fix it???
i cba explaing how it all works so swat up on your mauual Smile
if you dont have it go on rs website

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
would it be expensive for my lbs to fix??

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
serious just learn how your forks work and you will soon fix it !
if not just get your lbs to look at it Smile if they are 08 you can just send them away to get warrenty'ed

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
cheers for help il see if i can fix it

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
try turning your compression all the way off (spin counter-clockwise)
spin rebound to bunny

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
Ok i got my compression i now how compression back, learn lots reading through the manual, now should i turn the rebound abck to slow and try again to put it to fast?

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 3:49 Quote
adjusting your compreswsion will have no effect on the rebound so people please stop suggesting this!

The blue dial marked compression: is low speed compression ie rider input braking, pumping pushing into a corner and pedalling

Floodgate is your high speed compression: so this effects how responsive you fork compresses hitting odstacles at speed like roots rocks etc

Rebound: the red dial at the bottom of the fork will adjust how quickly the forks return to their full travel after compressing. turning the dial towards the rabbit this will incease the speed that the fork returns

hope this helps

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010489
Mobile Version of Website