All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
word. thanks. Winter be a good time for it.

I want to dump my DC equipped monstrosity for something more commuter friendly. Though I'll miss it's single track/downhill abilities to eat up my mistakes. Haaaa.

To bad I can't squeeze an exhaust out of you haaaaaa. Do any more track testing you lucky bastard? I bet you'll looking forward to the R10.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
adonis!! I remember you!

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 23:34 Quote
draco wrote:
this was for Ito-
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/dracobikes/upskirt.jpg
what have YOU been up to?

Where is that bike right now?

And I think I have dibs on the Vigilante SS if Draco ever lets it go. I think I should get it for the winter...we can trade off. Too hot in Utah to ride in the summer, to cold in Rochester to ride in the winter.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
draco wrote:

lettusdude, probably high.

Sweet. I'll look to you guys once I have enough money for a custom. What's a rough estimate to get one made?

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 6:38 Quote
[Quote="ito-"]
draco wrote:

what have YOU been up to?

Busy with music (producing/dj'ing), got into weight lifting and im also really busy with school

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
still here, so many member have dropped off the face of the earth. SS-shred, Luke (again) etc etc.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
jonlake wrote:
still here, so many member have dropped off the face of the earth. SS-shred, Luke (again) etc etc.

That's a bad thing?

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
jonlake wrote:

That's a bad thing?

Sometime yes. Some it isn't a good thing.

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 0:34 Quote
hey, thought i'd mention this here. So i was just at the rise against concert in Vancouver (amazing by the way) and who do i see on the floor next to me but...

Matt Hunter

I said hi, and mentioned that i guess this means riders get some say in the music they want in thier sections, but what was cooler was throwing down in the mosh pit. Yes i pushed him.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 7:36 Quote
carnell wrote:
hey, thought i'd mention this here. So i was just at the rise against concert in Vancouver (amazing by the way) and who do i see on the floor next to me but...

Matt Hunter

I said hi, and mentioned that i guess this means riders get some say in the music they want in thier sections, but what was cooler was throwing down in the mosh pit. Yes i pushed him.
How did it feel, lol.

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
carnell wrote:

Matt Hunter

I wanted to go to that so bad but none of my friends that listened to rise against wanted to go, i dont see how you wouldnt want to go.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
carnell wrote:

Matt Hunter

Where are you going to be this summer? I plan on being in e generaly BCwardly direction. We should ride.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 8:02 Quote
ito- wrote:
adonis wrote:
btw: LMAO is ito stil on this website?
I found this picture randomly lmao
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1616532/

good times.. Man i remember OneManArmy made this picture (I think), man i completely forget, but i remember we laughed at that picture soo much

I'm still here, not sure I'll ever leave. Not biking as much as I used to, but still more than most of the kiddies on this website.

How you doing adonis?

Marbles, marbles, lalala!
hahah i remeber that marbles thread, was epic

O+
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
cohenp wrote:
carnell wrote:

Matt Hunter

Where are you going to be this summer? I plan on being in e generaly BCwardly direction. We should ride.

I plan to spend my summer in BC and i am totally down to ride.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 23:14 Quote
carnell wrote:
cohenp wrote:
carnell wrote:

Matt Hunter

I plan to spend my summer in BC and i am totally down to ride.

if your making it to the island, you can crash here, and ride with TWA Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017674
Mobile Version of Website