The A-level thread

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
The A-level thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 2:48 Quote
Follow on from The GCSE thread...

Ive not really learnt much this week to be honest....except a suit makes queue jumping easier!

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:05 Quote
haha it does indeed my friend.
I'm doing graphics, dt, business and geography.
wondered when this thread would start!

FL
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
Bad news, I started further maths, and after much consideration and talking with my parents and my teacher, I have decided to drop it. Although the positive is it gives me more time to study for my other subjects (read ride lol).

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
dirtjumpur wrote:
Bad news, I started further maths, and after much consideration and talking with my parents and my teacher, I have decided to drop it. Although the positive is it gives me more time to study for my other subjects (read ride lol).

maths is hard as shit, i got a U lool

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
nepali wrote:

Yeah man i got a U at AS, but tbh i barley went to school or do much work. Quite funny as i was predicted an A in everything tbh which i could eaisly do if i worked.

To all people starting A-levels. Go to school, do your home work and try. As youll only regret it if you dont. I now have to do 2 years work in one. I just wish i'd listend to peopleMadder Cry

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
Skinnyj wrote:
nepali wrote:

Yeah man i got a U at AS, but tbh i barley went to school or do much work. Quite funny as i was predicted an A in everything tbh which i could eaisly do if i worked.

To all people starting A-levels. Go to school, do your home work and try. As youll only regret it if you dont. I now have to do 2 years work in one. I just wish i'd listend to peopleMadder Cry

listen to the man, cause your parents aren't lying when they say it either

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
Yeah man, its so true. You cant get through on your own merit, you need to do extra work.

Im now doing so much a day its unreal. I just wish i'd worked last year tbh.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
Skinnyj wrote:
Yeah man, its so true. You cant get through on your own merit, you need to do extra work.

Im now doing so much a day its unreal. I just wish i'd worked last year tbh.

yeye i start on monday, an i'm actually do my h/w c/w and not leave it till 2 weeks b4 the end of term. although i still got a merit

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
Yeah i not do all my current H/W during my spares and last years work at home. January is going to be fun, retaking all of my exams plus 3 from this year. f*ck.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
Skinnyj wrote:
Yeah i not do all my current H/W during my spares and last years work at home. January is going to be fun, retaking all of my exams plus 3 from this year. f*ck.

thats heavy man, good luck to ya, what subjects are they?

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
Maths, Economics and French now, dropped Physics.

And yeah its guna be a big change of lifestyle.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 5:29 Quote
I'm taking Maths, Geography, Physics, English language and general studies.

Haven't learnt anything this week.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 7:00 Quote
well, i'm just going into A2, in AS i took- graphics, photography, i-media, computing (which i dropped because i was going to kicked off the course!) My grades were- graphics A, photography A and i-media was a pass (there is no grades!) so for A2 i'm doing Graphics, photography and i-media! good luck to the rest of ya! work ya ass off then get a well paid job then take a huge biking holidaySmile

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 7:03 Quote
sounds like a plan^^

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
mrtickle wrote:
sounds like a plan^^

Thats my plan anyway dude, care to joinBig Grin tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010986
Mobile Version of Website